Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
the haters gonna
hate
hate
hate
hate
hate
View Results

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

kiimo posted:

You can relax he won't be there long I think he got a continuance today but anyway.

That's the family box and he's still family

And if T Swizzle doesn't like him, he'll be gone even faster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well at least she's done a bit more work than the average billionaire.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

This thread is slacking

https://twitter.com/inyourcardigan/status/1723537310942212503?s=20

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Cavauro posted:

hmm. looks staged. whole thing is a wholesome PR move to erase how horrible her last boyfriend was and how she did not care? wonder if others will start to think similarly to me, one day.

Sure that's how it started, but like a rom-com they eventually really fall in love. Then they'll make it into a movie and it will gross a trillion dollars thanks to Swifties.

Also, apparently she changed the lyrics to one of her songs to reference Kelce. That's true love in our mega-capitalist hellscape.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

I did see a US Weekly or something similar the other day that said they were apparently engaged. Maybe Tony has got some inside info

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Cavauro posted:

it appears to stand for "wives and girlfriends." that makes sense given the thread that this is in. now i'm going to confirm it by looking up olivia culpo's spouse or boyfriend. it's Christian McCaffrey from the san francisco 49ers. it all came together perfectly for me in my life.

A perfect post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

fartknocker posted:

Just use incredibly out of date phrasing all the time, like responded to everything with “Word?” or “Now you’re on the trolly!” When in doubt, “gently caress the Cowboys”.

gently caress the Cowboys will never be out of date