Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
the haters gonna
hate
hate
hate
hate
hate
View Results

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I bet Matty Healy is more fun to hang out with than Travis Kelce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Love the swifties having to listen to the Kelce podcast and sit through them talking about football for an hour.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/JimmyTraina/status/1707057947757396445

I love this man. And he's not wrong.

https://twitter.com/JimmyTraina/status/1707059072959148499

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/calmdownpodcast/status/1707070191623090303

Erin Andrews is a multimillionaire in her mid 40s with a child. I feel like this is a tad embarrassing.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

MJeff posted:

I can definitely understand how in her situation, dating anybody just a little bit less popular than Kelce, whatever identity they have is completely consumed by "being the person that's dating Taylor Swift" and that's probably a pretty exhausting way to go through relationships for both parties.

I think you are misunderstanding the way people's minds work who are media clout demons. They LOVE it.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

literal much?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

kiimo posted:

why are you in this thread, reserved for positive SHIPPING vibes only

edit: I have bad news, McMagic

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1707182684642910356

Why is this bad news for me? lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/DSzymborski/status/1707192998730060006

Good one Dan!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

fartknocker posted:

I’d much rather watch Taylor Swift watch football than watch Zach Wilson play football.

What if Zach Wilson throws for like 450 yards and 6 TD's sunday and then steals Taylor from Kelce? What then?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

epic bacon posted:

she’s like 10 years older than him. way too young for Zach

Wasn't his mother's friend that he was sleeping with in her 30s?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Nodoze posted:

If Zach Wilson had the game to steal Taylor Swift from Travis Kelce I would become a Jets fan.

Why did it have to be Travis Kelce, why couldn't it be someone lovable like Justin Herbert

Because Herbert is less of a media clout demon.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I'm now dead.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

lol conservatives rule.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

kiimo posted:

The end times have begun lmao

https://twitter.com/_MLFootball/status/1707456570303643770

this is going to be highly distressing news to some people

These kind of accounts that just write fan fiction are basically the whole for you tab on twitter.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

2 million more women who know the NFL is fixed.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Doltos posted:

It was a defensive hold and people who are mad that the ref waited a second judge too harshly. Ref's are allowed to take a second to throw a flag, especially since this happened:

Either this is a hold and the Johnson play on the Mahomes run and the Smith ankle twist on the Pacheco TD were all penalties or they weren't. They all went for the Chiefs.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

epic bacon posted:

Seger is a billion times better than Swift

Bob Seger has like 3 good songs.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

latinotwink1997 posted:

The radio tells me this is apparently a trend where non-football wives tell their husbands something like how nice it is for Taylor to finally put Kelce on the map and then record the response (usually angry).

It's a tick tok meme.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Media clout demon says what?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

kiimo posted:

Looks like Taylor Swift might have bought a house in KC according to the swifties

thoughts: this place is sick for only $6m, that office/library/bar with the closet and bathroom upstairs is rad

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/11541-Cherokee-Ct-Leawood-KS-66211/75685093_zpid/

You get a lot of house for your money in flyover country.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

kiimo posted:

Still a lot of money to pay just to keep up the illusion of a pretend relationship to chase media clout and tip off the refs right mcmagic

It's very weird to buy a house with someone you've been dating for a month op.

But rich people live in a different world than the rest of us.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Doltos posted:

Flyover states suck NYC has everything you have and civilization too

Living in NY is for weirdos.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Why do I see a Kelcie literally every time i open facebook or instagram?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

FizFashizzle posted:

Girlfriend went to a Taylor swift disco Saturday night. Came home with a bunch of little bracelets, had a great time, made a ton of friends etc

Yesterday she invited three of them to a sports bar to hang out with us and our friends. All of them were new football fans, all had brand new chiefs stuff on, and all three were VERY into the game, had to ask a ton of questions, and were funny as poo poo.

When Lamar caught the tip one went “oh my god who the gently caress is that?” When flowers fumbled another laughed and called him an “rear end in a top hat.”

They’re good people, the swifties. They want to meet at the bar to watch all chiefs games and make bracelets for each game lol

Taylor Swift is Jimmy Buffett for white women in their 30s.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

kiimo posted:

Tay Tay has more than two good songs

Are you implying that Jimmy Buffett has 2 good songs? LMFAO

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

i feel like the kelces are more annoying than taylor is because she's been famous forever for the same thing and they have the stink of desperate media clout chasing on them when they were already famous for being good football players, they have generational wealth already, they don't need to be in every commercial.

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Jan 29, 2024

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Source your quotes. This doesnt make any sense because you're forced to watch commercials either way so what the gently caress does it matter who is in them?

Successful people chasing more success is nothing new, I am completely lost about why you care that the Kelce brothers are doing a podcast and starring in commercials. They wouldnt do the podcast if it wasnt successful and if people are listening to it, why would they stop? They clearly enjoy what they are doing. Whining about popular people being in commercials is just sad, FYI. Like... if someone calls you and offers to pay you some fat stacks to be in their commercial do you say no so that someone else can get paid less to star in the commercial in your place? I just really dont understand what you expect them to do if they have the opportunity to make more money, because you know you would do the same thing if given the chance.

They can do whatever they want! I also can feel like they are overexposed and clout thirsty if I think so too!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

D-LINK posted:

Not to bring reality into your Sphere of McMagic takes, but the guy making a case for GOAT at his position, clearly a 1st ballot HoF and only non-Mahomes star of the current NFL dynasty doesn't need to clout chase. He's quite famous without her

Did you read the NYT piece about him? He clearly does feel like he needs to clout chase.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

kiimo posted:

Mcmagic you seem like a very unhappy person who mistrusts anyone with joy in their life because they are either deceived or a ghoul for hire or are pretending to be happy for nefarious reasons.

Nothing wrong with living that way but it's curious

You are reading way too much into my swift opinions lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

never heard of these guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Bip Roberts posted:

Lana Del Rey dated a cop, she could date a ref.

That explains why all she sings about is domectic violence.