Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
the haters gonna
hate
hate
hate
hate
hate
View Results

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

fartknocker posted:

Mods, rename TFF to “Taylor’s Football Funhouse”.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

What if it was Jason Kelce?

Jason Kelce already has a beautiful loving wife, dunno why he'd want Taylor Swift instead.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Gatts posted:

Tay Tay on a Chiefs prime time game with Peyton and Eli.

I'll admit I'd buy like ESPN online or whatever for a month to watch this. Congrats media, you win etc

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Naw, I mean category. Is she a Lager girl? Ale? Stout? Hefeweizen? I'm sure she's way too smart to still be drinking the spew that are IPAs.

Be honest, you're trying to will into existence a collab between Chumbawamba and T.Swift aren't you?