Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wroughtirony
May 14, 2007

If you don't already have a Dino, seriously consider obtaining one.

Seriously. This godforsaken forum gave me a brother. (no, really- my parents call him their son and he visits them without me.)

I will add to this discussion the concept of the Indian spice flinger, one of the best gifts I've ever gotten. Get one.

https://www.amazon.com/KSJONE-Container-Compartments-Stainless-Transparent/dp/B09SG2KS8R/

Dino and I have a running joke that when he gets hungry he starts the rice and blooms the spices and then decides what he wants to eat. When I get hungry I start the pasta water, throw a knob of butter into a saute pan, dice some shallots and then decide what I want to eat.

If my house is on fire and I have a dinner to cater, I am running out with the following:

salt (Morton coarse kosher. Die mad.)
grinder of black pepper
balsamic vinegar
Penzeys Italian seasoning (might technically be cheating)
white pepper
cinnamon
herbes de provence (also cheating)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wroughtirony
May 14, 2007

prayer group posted:

cancelling Wrought for preferring morton's over diamond

Pistols at dawn after a night out in Vegas? Say, May-ish?

Wroughtirony
May 14, 2007

prayer group posted:

calmly explaining the situation to tsa after they demand to know why my fanny pack labeled "essential spices" has three kinds of soy sauce and a gun in it

literally my dad: "so if one of you harms the other during this duel, are you charged with a-salt?"