Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Oooh, this is a fun challenge.

My number one would definitely be herbes de Provence, since a particularly blissful holiday in France where this blend of herbs was stored in a HUGE mason jar in the cottage kitchen, routinely topped up by the owners from their garden, it’s been my go to for a quick way to provide depth to any vaguely western European cuisine, which is probably my culinary comfort zone.

1. Herbes de Provence
2. Habanero Tabasco sauce
3. Molasses
4. Smoked paprika
5. Whole black peppercorns
6. Butter
7. Cumin
8. Worcestershire sauce
9. Celery salt
10. Colmans mustard powder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Grandicap posted:

Apple Cider Vinegar (I think Apple Cider is my most reached for Vinegar, but this could be swapped for red wine vinegar pretty easily)

My most reached for vinegar is definitely white wine, we go through about five bottles for every one of anything else

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Wroughtirony posted:

Penzeys Italian seasoning

herbes de provence

Definitely not cheating, but potentially redundant in my view. Having both Italian seasoning and herbes de Provence seems like taking up two slots with two very similar herb blends…

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

IT'S JUST SALT, IT'S DOESN'T MATTER WHICH BRAND YOU USE

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I use table salt because it's fine, we don't add iodine to ours in the UK