Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
joseph stalin (young based version): "hello, can i just have a plain double cheeseburger, and a medium fries and dr. pepper?"

cashier: "sorry sir, we're all out. collectivization has left us starving. it's like a genocide"

joseph stalin: "drat, the holodomor really did happen"

*gets nkvd to kill cashier*

joseph stalin: "goldmine"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Line Feed
Sep 7, 2012

Seeds taste better with friends.

epic

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
In end time of USSR, man go to butcher. Man ask if butcher have fish. Butcher say "Sir, this is a Wendy's drive-thru."

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

If you're not going to contribute to the bit then shut the everloving gently caress up!

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic
hitler goes to subway

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

DarkSithLord posted:

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
In Soviet Russia Big Mac super size you

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.
I thought this was supposed to be fast food! Quit Stalin!

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
walks in with a burger king cardboard hat just to be a dick

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

yeah can i get a fuckin uhhhh grain

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
gorbachev went to pizza hut

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

hello? Ill have a McKulak and make it a double

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

lumpentroll posted:

hitler goes to subway
foot-long? i thought the average was 6-inch. this is very disturbing

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

quote:

In fact, Joseph Stalin was unambiguously pro-hamburger: In the 1930s, he sent his food supply commissar on a research mission to the United States, which resulted in kotleti, a Soviet rip-off of the classic ground-beef burger, being popularized throughout Russia.

(Chicago Tribune)

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
going to the gulag huh? he's gonna get a DIFFERENT kinda footlong lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t--nPZLDFOU

quote:

Leninism is a school of theory and practice which trains a special type of Party and state worker, creates a special Leninist style in work.

What are the characteristic features of this style? What are its peculiarities?

It has two specific features :

a) Russian revolutionary sweep and

b) American efficiency.

The style of Leninism consists in combining these two specific features in Party and state work.

he would have loved that poo poo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

fosborb posted:

gorbachev went to pizza hut

now we have no communism and no pizza hut. thanks gorbachev!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
tankman but its one guy blocking a line of f250's at mcdonalds

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

lobster shirt posted:

:laffo:
I liked it

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Milo and POTUS posted:

now we have no communism and no pizza hut. thanks gorbachev!

dad tried to warn us

https://youtu.be/fgm14D1jHUw?si=fQ6mVHQ_m3cajsjT

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

lumpentroll posted:

hitler goes to subway

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

DarkSithLord posted:

joseph stalin (young based version): "hello, can i just have a plain double cheeseburger, and a medium fries and dr. pepper?"

cashier: "sorry sir, we're all out. collectivization has left us starving. it's like a genocide"

lobster shirt posted:

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

lobster shirt posted:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

did francis fukuyama write this

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

extra rick and morty sauce please

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

DarkSithLord posted:

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
somebody once linked me an article about how they trained the original mcdonalds employees in russia to adopt the american service model, and one of the employees was quoted as being frustrated and saying something like "why should we be nice to the customers? we have the burgers, they should be nice to us!" but now i cant find it

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

eSports Chaebol posted:

somebody once linked me an article about how they trained the original mcdonalds employees in russia to adopt the american service model, and one of the employees was quoted as being frustrated and saying something like "why should we be nice to the customers? we have the burgers, they should be nice to us!" but now i cant find it

he's right, if only mcdonalds realized the power they wield by holding the burgers in america

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
power grows out of the patty of a hamburger -bao

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

eSports Chaebol posted:

In Defense of Soviet Waiters

https://jacobin.com/2013/02/soviet-waiters-emotional-labor-customer-service

quote:

After several days of training about customer service at McDonalds, a young Soviet teenager asked the McDonalds trainer a very serious question: Why do we have to be so nice to the customers? After all, WE have the hamburgers, and they dont!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
just picturing some soviet youth confusedly navigating perestroika, zealously hollering "WE have the hamburgers!" and spiraling

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

*stalin voice*: umm let me be clear, the holodomor was caused by me eating all the mcdonalds

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

holodomcdonalds

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
"what do you mean it's not called supersize anymore?"

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

sir, this is a gulag

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Mussolini at the olive garden having the time of his life, just housing endless pasta bowls. considering decreeing that all restaurants must now offer unlimited breadsticks

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the HoloMcDomor definitely McHappened megathread

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

remaking the 2005 version of the longest yard, replacing cheeseburger eddy with holodomor eddie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Feels Villeneuve posted:

the HoloMcDomor definitely McHappened megathread