Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kimchi Surplus
Dec 4, 2007

Daddy's out of bourbon...
Goongrats, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

N. Senada posted:

This is an update. I’m potentially receiving a kidney tomorrow. This has relieved and stressed me in equal amounts. If all goes well I’ll be going under the knife and be one kidney bigger tomorrow evening.
Please send good vibes my way.
Congrats and best wishes, I'm sure that it's scary even though it's great news.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
Hey, man, this is awkward after your big announcement, but uh, the kidney you were getting? I forgot to put it in the fridge. It's been on the counter all night. We could still try it though, it's your call.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Make sure you eat a big pile of asparagus before your first piss to really test that bitch out.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
Well I'm fit, healthy I don't do drugs cuz I'm a big old square so even if you get a kidney from someone else I'm compelled now to get screening and seeing if I can donate to anyone. I'm not putting these two babies through a lot of work so I think I can live with one.

Hope it all works out for you

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

N. Senada posted:

This is an update. I’m potentially receiving a kidney tomorrow. This has relieved and stressed me in equal amounts. If all goes well I’ll be going under the knife and be one kidney bigger tomorrow evening.

That's amazing, congratulations dude! :peanut: Sending you all the vibes!

Matinee
Sep 15, 2007

Wishing OP the absolute best.

I also want to implore any goon reading this to sign up for donating whatever they can, even if it’s just blood or plasma. It’s literally one of the best decisions you will ever make.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

congrats on the potential kidney op

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Kickass news, OP! :hai:

cruft
Oct 25, 2007

N. Senada posted:

:wom:

covidstomper58 posted:

When you get the VIN look it up on kidneyfax and make sure it got regular fluid changes.

"regular fluid changes" is a fair lay description of what a kidney does.

cruft fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Feb 2, 2024

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Good luck OP. Really hope you get your kidney today and everything goes well

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
It’s happening! I’m on the cusp of going in there.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
GIT IT!

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

N. Senada posted:

You should eat your old kidney to gain it's powers like women do with their placentas.

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost

N. Senada posted:

Good luck!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Hell yeah OP! Glad you’re getting a new piss filter :hai:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

N. Senada posted:

:hellyeah:

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

WAIT!! You did clarify it's not a "Kid Knee" transplant, right??

(glad for you)

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Genuinely curious and I don't meant to pry any info that you don't want or need to share, but did your success in obtaining said new kidney result from this thread specifically? I don't need names, I'm just curious if it was a result of this thread or not. Because either way, that's awesome, but if it's this thread that helped out, then we can finally add a single tally toward zeroing out SA's overall net negative effect on civilization.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Congrats for sure! Even if it wasn’t a donor from here, we’re going to put this in the list of Completed Goon Projects as we really need the numbers.

Just hoping it isn’t an evil kidney donated by a serial killer who hopes to continue his work through organ donation. I saw that in a film once.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

N. Senada posted:

Best wishes. This forum is good for something after all.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

N. Senada posted:

:f5:

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies
Congrats! From what they told me when I donated, you’re going to feel loving fantastic for a few days after. The donor will feel like absolute poo poo. Although for me it was just a day, and it was just the same ick feeling you get when you have a bad flu.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I'm anxiously awaiting news of how your surgery went! Sending good vibes :wom:

PhonyMcRingRing
Jun 6, 2002

N. Senada posted:

thats awesome! and since its groundhog day, bill murray should make sure everything goes perfectly

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Just woke up. I’ve got a third kidney in me. I don’t know if one the SA people I PMd with was the donor or not.

Other than the surgical site being tender. I feel pretty good.

Thanks for all the good vibes

Now begins my life of having huge guts

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I mean that sincerely btw. It was a terribly anxious experience and I scrolled through your messages several times yesterday.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Congratulations, hope your body don't reject that poo poo.

You're a good poo poo poster.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Mods please update thread title with the pic of Bush and banner “Mission Accomplished”

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Are we allowed to make fun of you now that it doesn't look like you're going to die in the near future?

Oh good job not dying, too.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

N. Senada I wish you many happy years with your new kidney. Big guys big butts is what I always say.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

The real question that you should be asking is “Will this new kidney mean I take gigantic dumps?” because that’s the best thing possible endgame

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

N. Senada posted:

Just woke up. I’ve got a third kidney in me. I don’t know if one the SA people I PMd with was the donor or not.

This is AWESOME

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Happy kidney day to OP! :success:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
:toot:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

N. Senada posted:

Holy poo poo

I was just starting to make the website, you selfish bastard!

JK I’m so happy for you :shobon: whoever donated might be the best person in the world, it seriously brightens my day to read this

yugioh mishima
Oct 22, 2020

as someone who also has hosed up kidney: congrats on the new kidney!!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

When you pee now its like you're peeing someone else's pee

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

titty_baby_ posted:

When you pee now its like you're peeing someone else's pee

nah its like someone else is peeing their pee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011