Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

gently caress yeah OP, stoked that things are moving forward for you. :glomp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
Have you had any haunted visions yet? Like that horror movie where the woman received a donor eye then saw visions of past murders from the donor. I think it was called "the haunted eyeball"

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Congratulations on your new extra parts OP! :peanut:

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Congrats, op, let's fight on line for the next fifty years about which kidney sucks more, old left or old right. Because you bought yourself a new lifetime, and I'm so loving happy you did.

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

Real good news OP, congrats!

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Congratulations! be sure to give it plenty of pets and skritches to help it feel more comfortable in its new home

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Hey I'm glad you're not dying anymore

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

LaserPrinter69 posted:

Have you had any haunted visions yet? Like that horror movie where the woman received a donor eye then saw visions of past murders from the donor. I think it was called "the haunted eyeball"

The Haunted Kidney Stone

The Urolithiasis Exorcist

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

LaserPrinter69 posted:

I saw an episode of Rod Serling's Night Gallery along similar lines. just make sure the donor was not named Borghis(?) Weems b/c he was an evil wizard who parted himself out like a used car so his parts could take over their new hosts and carry out his vendettas from beyond the grave~ :ghost:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Third kidney's the charm! Seriously though I'm super happy for you op :glomp:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

are you gonna need a 3rd testicle now to hold the extra piss?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Ican't believe that they didn't take the old one out. Thats like weight gain surgery, not weight loss.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

a little bulking trick for winter, get a 3rd kidney

cruft
Oct 25, 2007

Now you can have SO MUCH POTASSIUM

Go eat like an entire package of store-bought room-temperature tortillas.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Do you have any weird cravings? My nephew woke up from his first heart transplant craving red wine and sushi. Being 13, he had never had either.

cruft
Oct 25, 2007

Rest of the thread should go make a blood donation appointment to celebrate. I just made mine :smug:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

It's my blood and I need it

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
If anyone has ideas on a new profile pic I’d appreciate it

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Crop and resize this:

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

It was not my kidney but I will be pleased to take the credit for saving this goon’s life.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Unlike the kidney, I will wait to review several options

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Hows that kidney pumping op?

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

So when is the christening where you drink a lot of Frescas or Squirts and just fill those balls up?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Nooner posted:

Hows that kidney pumping op?

I’ve produced something like 6 liters of piss in my first 24 hours.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

N. Senada posted:

I’ve produced something like 6 liters of piss in my first 24 hours.

do you think some of the donor's piss was in there and you peed someone else's pee out of your pee hole?

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
That’d be so hot

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

cruft posted:

Rest of the thread should go make a blood donation appointment to celebrate. I just made mine :smug:

I already donate plasma twice a week, which if you Don't donate blood or can't it's a good alternative

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Congrats on your third kidney and potential new fetish!

The French Army
Mar 28, 2013

:france: Honneur et Patrie :france:

Bad Purchase posted:

do you think some of the donor's piss was in there and you peed someone else's pee out of your pee hole?

Pissing back and forth forever

8=D<>C=8

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Beefed Owl posted:

I already donate plasma twice a week, which if you Don't donate blood or can't it's a good alternative

I'm deferred from plasma too, nobody wants my poison blood. Is there a place I can go to donate piss? I have so much piss you guys, it seems like a shame to just feed it to the toilet all the time.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
All it takes is living in the UK for over six months any time from 1980 to 1997 and they will reject your blood, plasma, and everything forever. I don't have mad cow! sigh.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
nothing like being so poor you try to sell your plasma and discovering you can't

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

cruft posted:

Now you can have SO MUCH POTASSIUM

Go eat like an entire package of store-bought room-temperature tortillas.

Lol other than the obvious pain in the rear end stuff that dialysis brings with it, keeping my potassium + phosphate levels in range has sucked. Gonna pig out on so much fruit & veggies once I (hopefully) get a new set of organs

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

idiotsavant posted:

Lol other than the obvious pain in the rear end stuff that dialysis brings with it, keeping my potassium + phosphate levels in range has sucked. Gonna pig out on so much fruit & veggies once I (hopefully) get a new set of organs

wait another one?

and what we drinking??

Gratz, Op

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000
Yeah I’ve been on the list for almost 3-ish years now? But I need a pancreas to go with my kidney so between the shorter estimated wait time tor my pool and the fact that you can’t exactly donate a pancreas I haven’t really gone hard on live donor stuff. The wait has been a lot longer than expected (original estimate was 12-18 mos) because organ quality these days is apparently not in a great place but I’m top of my pool right now so hopefully sometime soon!

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

idiotsavant posted:

Yeah I’ve been on the list for almost 3-ish years now? But I need a pancreas to go with my kidney so between the shorter estimated wait time tor my pool and the fact that you can’t exactly donate a pancreas I haven’t really gone hard on live donor stuff. The wait has been a lot longer than expected (original estimate was 12-18 mos) because organ quality these days is apparently not in a great place but I’m top of my pool right now so hopefully sometime soon!

Don’t give up fellow goon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

N. Senada posted:

If anyone has ideas on a new profile pic I’d appreciate it

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat
Hang in there, idiotsavant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

idiotsavant posted:

I know about this greedy bastard that's got three kidneys, you should hit him up.