Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

AnimeIsTrash posted:

why do so many of you work for the mic

Everyone in this forum works either in the mic or directly for the government, weren't you told when you joined?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
ait is my boss dummy

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Cuttlefush posted:

they are the vanguard

are tehy?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

evilmiera posted:

Everyone in this forum works either in the mic or directly for the government, weren't you told when you joined?

stfu pink mist guy

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

yeah and they should step forward

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.
What if you just work for Kellogg Brown and Root or something

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

marxist blackrock employee

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Marxist white house employee

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

really queer Christmas posted:

Marxist white house employee

that's joe biden

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
Marxist landlord

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

yall are laughing while the Marxists at missile plant and shipbuilder and mission systems are building worker power.

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.
Some people don't think future communist America should have cruise missiles and those people are wreckers

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lobster shirt posted:

that's joe biden

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/randermm/status/1736032753060286751

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

fat gay marxist

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

he was asexual I think

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
marxist dei consultant for lockheed martin

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

is this an op or do these guys have a subreddit or something? i just posted a guy on the last page who posted the same thing

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Opus Dei consultant

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
Marxist feudal lord

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

evilmiera posted:

I’m unemployed 🖕

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

mags posted:

I’m unemployed 🖕

same but I collect unemployment benefits from the government so technically I work for them I guess

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Weka posted:

same but I collect unemployment benefits from the government so technically I work for them I guess

no way...the government works for the people. little thing called representative democracy. ever heard of it?

123123_6
Jan 1, 2024
5 pages too many

123123_6
Jan 1, 2024

my bony fealty posted:

no way...the government works for the people. little thing called representative democracy. ever heard of it?

:corsair: yes

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

my bony fealty posted:

hmmm, intgeresting. so if the government works for me and lockheed works for the governemtn, I should be given a F-35, it's basically already mine

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/SuspectFed/status/1741795320621945265?t=gdxHJtABOpVit9bG0KcwvQ&s=19

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

the stupid egirl face is making me laugh lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

aids

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

this is stolen from my movie idea where BrownMoses and PartisanGIrl publicly fall in love but actually its just at the instructions of their handlers who fell in love

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

eSports Chaebol posted:

this is stolen from my movie idea where BrownMoses and PartisanGIrl publicly fall in love but actually its just at the instructions of their handlers who fell in love

you jest but in an alternate timeline that is 100% an A24 film that wins an Emmy for like Sound Design or something

BornAPoorBlkChild has issued a correction as of 06:43 on Jan 5, 2024

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
*in a world guy voice* This November, Cyrano glows in the dark

032524_2
Mar 25, 2024

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/why-th...20quit,it%20can't%20dive%20in.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

AiT....

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

feel like poo poo just want him back

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
boeing killed him for recipe spam

Weka
May 5, 2019

Who threatened to eat his pets? It was probably that guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

What happened?