Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

polycritical
Mar 7, 2024
I know exactly one person who works at a large defense contractor. They're a practicing bahaii, born and raised

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

thought of AiT and died

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

tenderjek got him with a precision strike :(

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
AiT got a job for Raytheon and is now in hiding

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
are you all implying AiT is the Boeing whistleblower who got unalived passed away due to mental health issues?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

BornAPoorBlkChild posted:

are you all implying AiT is the Boeing whistleblower who got unalived passed away due to mental health issues?

it's a fact not an implication

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

it's a fact not an implication

i feel like you're loving with me here, buuut i mean maybe AiT was some older goons rereg or something who knows. Weirder things have been revealed here throughout the years (vilerat, the creator of BellingCat, etc.)

BornAPoorBlkChild has issued a correction as of 00:50 on Apr 1, 2024

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

i feel like you're loving with me here, buuut i mean maybe AiT was some older goons rereg or something who knows. Weirder things have been revealed here throughout the years (vilerat, the creator of BellingCat, etc.)

anyone looking into this?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

polycritical posted:

I know exactly one person who works at a large defense contractor. They're a practicing bahaii, born and raised

I know dozens on my floor alone. And they're all swell.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

i don't like spreading around potential bullshit so I'm going to say for the record that until proven otherwise, I or anyone else here are not directly stating SomethingAwful user AnimeIsTrash is the late John Barnett

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

I’ll miss that guy. rip. check in on your friends yall you never know what they’re going through :(

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Of course not that's ridiculous. AiT would never turn against the MIC

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

he's being studied for evidence of Havana syndrome

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

Barnett lived near Seattle, Washington for 25 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

googling "cannibalism seattle" one in a while