Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

hey there EorayMel, I'm at work so I could be better, how is half light treating you today

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

lol I know you do, buddy. I think about electrochemistry a lot :350:

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

anyways. if only that many people were chillin in the YOB I wouldn't be lurking gibbis so much :allears:

Ass-penny

so the thing is broken yeah? because I think the most I've seen that number get to in byob is like 19

Ass-penny

Scuba Trooper posted:

maybe the marines lost interest

lol what is that thread even about? I guess at least you're not a cop :shrug:

e: I phrased that too strongly, I don't know a lot of veterans but most of the ones I know are cool

Ass-penny fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Sep 29, 2023

Ass-penny

also I finally logged on from a computer and it's like seven regulars and 50something guests. log into your forums account if you're going to lurk at least smdh

Ass-penny

Papa Was A Video Toaster posted:

still like 2 hundy guest lurkers
and not that many posts in the thread in which lurkers must post. curious

can you :justpost: as a guest?

Ass-penny

free hubcaps posted:

Imagine if byob had a community of hundreds, would it be less cozy??

someone might actually post a new, interesting reply in a thread between times I visit? what kind of world would that be??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Zoya posted:

62 people chillin

they should all post

they would need to register accounts first and she'll out that :10bux: