Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

seattle claims credit for the belgian waffle? gently caress outta here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

its been raining so im happier with seattle than usual

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

i say swears online posted:

seattle claims credit for the belgian waffle? gently caress outta here

You really think somebody would do that? Put on a flannel and apron, go on PBS, and lie?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
how's a Dutch baby different than a Yorkshire pudding?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

I don't care op

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

You're welcome

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Minium wage - $18.69

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer
Your city is bad, OP.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i like seattle and also new york. i also like portland. but i LOVE philly. never been to chicago or austin. i like san francisco also. hmm whats a place i dont like. dunno. I also like minneapolis but less than the others. never been to cleveland

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Smythe posted:

i like seattle and also new york. i also like portland. but i LOVE philly. never been to chicago or austin. i like san francisco also. hmm whats a place i dont like. dunno. I also like minneapolis but less than the others. never been to cleveland

Seattle doesn't like you back

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

someone name a worse place than Waco

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

tokin opposition posted:

i have a lot of family there and we love each other, op. and a lake house.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
hey smythe you know who doesnt love you

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Washington D.C. :newlol:

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
its the people who read your posts

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Ohtori Akio posted:

hey smythe you know who doesnt love you

adolf hitler?

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
due to the fact theyre eminently retarded and never funny

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
in fact if you autobanned i dont think anyone would miss you

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Ohtori Akio posted:

cool

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Ohtori Akio posted:

who would read my reported posts in the fast food forum

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Ohtori Akio posted:

ill take it under advisement

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I never see Smythe in cspam.... it's been nice :twisted:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

tokin opposition posted:

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
i love logging in and clicking on the local political humor thread and seeing some badass blog posts from the yospos admin

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
i genuinely missed seeing smythe around here, good to have him back

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

We have the Seattle we deserve. Our job is to deserve better.

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Your Friendly FYAD Helper
Ask Me For FYAD Help
Another Reason To Talk To Me Is To Hangout

Ohtori Akio posted:

OP I'm mportified I have to ask, but have you double checked that your monitor is plugged in, powered on, and adjusted to an appropriate brightness?

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

evilmiera posted:

Sounds good to me. Just add some jalapenos in there, maybe a slice or two of banana.

gbs

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch
anybody know if the 23rd & jackson walgreens crackhead who just shuffles around with a hood wayyyyy over his head taking weird little tiny steps doing laps all days still there

tgat guy owns

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

honestly racking my brain. the only redeeming things about that place are the Dr. Pepper Museum and [Redacted]

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Nitevision posted:

OP I'm mportified I have to ask, but have you double checked that your monitor is plugged in, powered on, and adjusted to an appropriate brightness?

my posts get rave reviews. and yours..?

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

TenementFunster posted:

honestly racking my brain. the only redeeming things about that place are the Dr. Pepper Museum and [Redacted]
Hereford TX has that 0/10 texas feel, plus swarms of flies all over the place due to the feed lots, like a biblical plague. palo duro canyon is reasonably close so that's a plus i guess

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic
masters degree in political science lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lumpentroll posted:

masters degree in political science lol

lmao

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

nice obelisk idiot posted:

Hereford TX has that 0/10 texas feel, plus swarms of flies all over the place due to the feed lots, like a biblical plague. palo duro canyon is reasonably close so that's a plus i guess
Waco is in a different weight class compared to a shithole part of nowhere. something like 150,000 people "live" in Waco. Texas is just loaded with absolutely dogshit towns over 100,000 people. Beaumont, Tyler, McAllen, Midland. hell, Lubbock has a quarter million people! just awful!

e: 200,000 in amarillo? free those poor people, president xi!

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer

TenementFunster posted:

Waco is in a different weight class compared to a shithole part of nowhere. something like 150,000 people "live" in Waco. Texas is just loaded with absolutely dogshit towns over 100,000 people. Beaumont, Tyler, McAllen, Midland. hell, Lubbock has a quarter million people! just awful!

e: 200,000 in amarillo? free those poor people, president xi!

I bet you they're all a lot nicer than Seattle.

It's awful here, you definitely don't want to move here.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Portland and Seattle are the same place in my mind bc that's where the punkers wanters to go after high school. I've been to one but can't recall which. Keep Portattle weird plz.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Punk house full of mildew? Portattle.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Ham Equity posted:

I bet you they're all a lot nicer than Seattle.

It's awful here, you definitely don't want to move here.
you're right. it's just SF with less culture and worse weather.

AxGrap posted:

Portland and Seattle are the same place
:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021