Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

It's SOOOOO much better than McDonald's!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Oh man! It's like the best burger ever! You have to order it with [regional/somewhat novel topping/sauce].

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The burgers are triangle shaped! The buns aren't, but still!

Finger Prince

They do this thing, it's called a smashburger. Have you heard of it? They smash the patty on the griddle. It's amazing! Like smash it with the, um, spatula. You know, like instead of putting a patty on the griddle and flipping it, they put the meat on there and really squash it down. I don't know, it cooks different. Anyway, you have got to try it. Get it with the grilled onions. What do you mean you don't like onions? You'll like these onions! OK, don't get the onions... But you're missing out!

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
This one place in our town does a smash burger but they use an old fashioned clothes iron to smash the patty. All the employees wear vintage settler-style clothes and the booths are old, converted covered wagons.

If you're moving to town they're hiring a butter churner and livestock handler (will train the right candidate). They have a cattle farm out back and butcher them right there in house for the BEST and FRESHEST flavor in town. You can even smell the manure wafting from the cattle yard, it really adds to the atmosphere, I tell you hwhat.

thank you RavenousScoot 🤘🐹

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
10 Guys burgers, it's two 5 Guys burger joints combined TOGETHER!

Buttchocks

So the patties are only 50% beef, but they grind other meats into it. They've got a beef/chicken burger, a beef/ostrich burger, a beef/goat burger, and they've even got a chicken/lamb burger if you don't want beef. I won't lie though, the fries suck.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Buttchocks posted:

The burgers are triangle shaped! The buns aren't, but still!

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

DoomCroissant

Roll D3 for Delicious Flaky Crust
the burgers are okay, but they put PAPRIKIA! on their fries

isn't that just the coolest thing

DoomCroissant fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Oct 2, 2023

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

they've got this "ZESTY BURGER WITH A TWIST" on the menu? oh man you've got to try it

get this, you'd never guess the twist, the twist is that they put TONY CHACHERES in the meat! oh yeah they covered the fries in it too. and the table.

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

Buttchocks

It's a Victorian era themed burger joint. The staff wears corsets and waistcoats, and if you leave a tip they cough blood into a handkerchief.

Finger Prince

You've got to order the "special" and wink when you say it. It's not on the regular menu, it's on the secret menu. It's literally the only thing anyone orders, and honestly it's the only thing worth eating there. If they act like they don't know what you're talking about, tell them you want the "special" from the "secret menu" and your friend who comes here all the time told you to order it. They'll tell you to go to the men's room and they'll pass it to you through the hole in the wall. Trust me, it's so worth it!

google THIS

Oh yeah, Said Restaurant is Name of Town's best kept secret. Only the locals go there.

(80% of Name of Town's acreage is taken up by the line for Said Restaurant, also cars illegally parked in front of fire hydrants, on rooftops, etc. because Said Restaurant's parking lot only has eight spaces)

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Buttchocks posted:

It's a Victorian era themed burger joint. The staff wears corsets and waistcoats, and if you leave a tip they cough blood into a handkerchief.

Areola Grande

Finger Prince posted:

You've got to order the "special" and wink when you say it. It's not on the regular menu, it's on the secret menu. It's literally the only thing anyone orders, and honestly it's the only thing worth eating there. If they act like they don't know what you're talking about, tell them you want the "special" from the "secret menu" and your friend who comes here all the time told you to order it. They'll tell you to go to the men's room and they'll pass it to you through the hole in the wall. Trust me, it's so worth it!

lol

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
It's basically a lot like [familiar fast food chain] but they use really fresh ingredients, unlike [familiar fast food chain] which is known for using wilted, rotting lettuce, and maggoty beef

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
They use a bun that's 6x the height of the patty haha you'll hate it, honestly we all hate it and that's why it's so good

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
It's known for being just super greasy, or fresh depending on who I'm talking to

RavenousScoot

place got the type of burger you eat with a whisk

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
google THIS

They actually bring a live cow to your table, and you can point to the part you want, and then they'll lead the cow out and get the patties out of the freezer. It's more about the experience really

Buttchocks

It's kind of a funny place. It's located in Earl and Mae Kirschner's fruit cellar (you have to go through their living room to get to the stairs), and it's only open on Sundays 1pm to 4pm. They have what I believe the French call a prix fixe menu: Cheeseburgers, fries, macaroni salad, and squash casserole with tater tots on top. Also no conversation is allowed. Mae reads here poetry during the meal while Earl plays the clarinet. But it's the best meal you'll ever have in your life.

Zoya

Don't forget to try their [bog-standard lemon iced tea]! The secret recipe for it is how they made it in this town in the first place!

Finger Prince

They serve the root beer in frosty glass mugs! No, just the root beer. You want a coke, you get it in a paper cup.

Zoya

They never wash the mugs, that's the secret to how they get them so frosty! It's like seasoning on a cast iron skillet, but for root beer!

google THIS

Well being that it's southwestern Ohio, naturally the burger itself is made of Goetta and it's topped with their house recipe chili and spaghetti, and chocolate covered potato chips add a delicious crunch. Then they--wait where are you going?

RavenousScoot

they cook the burgers in little brass bulls and you can tell when they reach a perfect medium bc the escaping steam comes to a "scream"

Previous:

code:
Buttchocks

Be careful, or the burgers here will eat you! No seriously, they're tenderized with quicklime. Drink at least two tall glasses of water with your meal.

RavenousScoot

they're the best burgers around but they only make one a year and sell out tickets for contenders to fight, scramble, and swipe their way to getting a whiff, a nibble, a dribble, a bite, or for a true lengend to perhaps take it all!

Previous:

code:
Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

chocolate covered potato chips

Macnult

normal burgers but they give them names like “gently caress” and “pussy”, and you’re allowed to say them in the restaurant

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
Big gently caress Burger
- 4/7lb beef patty on a briotzel bun (that's brioche and pretzel, baby) topped generously with thicc sliced tomato and onion, whole green olives embedded directly into the meat patty using our exclusive, patent pending Olive Injection System. Artisinal ketchup imported from Polygondwanaland and the zippest mustard you've ever had in your life.

Pussy Patty Melt
- a classic patty melt on demarbled rye bread and assembled to resemble your mom from last night. Got em.

Stupid loving burrito
- 26 inch burrito shell filled to the breaking point with 6 pounds of beef. Add sauce of your choice for only $13 more.

Oh, I'll have What That Guy Over There is Having
- You know the drill, champ. Just point to whichever person has the tastiest thing you can see and we'll take it from their table and bring it to you.

Fat rear end Piece of poo poo
- Dessert! Oh man this one is a doozy. An unhealthy serving of Child labor churned ice cream, topping with an entire bottle of Hershey's Chocolate syrup in our novelty bowel that you get to take home!
(novelty bowls available: Kid Rock middle finger from the devil without a cause cd, big ol pussy, photo of the restaurant manager telling you to gently caress off and don't come back.)

thank you RavenousScoot 🤘🐹

Escape From Noise

AdvilSmith posted:

Big gently caress Burger
- 4/7lb beef patty on a briotzel bun (that's brioche and pretzel, baby) topped generously with thicc sliced tomato and onion, whole green olives embedded directly into the meat patty using our exclusive, patent pending Olive Injection System. Artisinal ketchup imported from Polygondwanaland and the zippest mustard you've ever had in your life.

Pussy Patty Melt
- a classic patty melt on demarbled rye bread and assembled to resemble your mom from last night. Got em.

Stupid loving burrito
- 26 inch burrito shell filled to the breaking point with 6 pounds of beef. Add sauce of your choice for only $13 more.

- You know the drill, champ. Just point to whichever person has the tastiest thing you can see and we'll take it from their table and bring it to you.

- Dessert! Oh man this one is a doozy. An unhealthy serving of Child labor churned ice cream, topping with an entire bottle of Hershey's Chocolate syrup in our novelty bowel that you get to take home!
(novelty bowls available: Kid Rock middle finger from the devil without a cause cd, big ol pussy, photo of the restaurant manager telling you to gently caress off and don't come back.)

Buttchocks

AdvilSmith posted:

Big gently caress Burger

Pussy Patty Melt

Stupid loving burrito

frump truck

hello... again!

https://twitter.com/jeremylevick/status/1463638444421181441?lang=en

RavenousScoot

got this hip little spot blowing up on social media
don't know if you're ready for this one, and it's okay if you're not, the choice is yours
this spot puts ALL the fixins on a potato bun (the rolls royce of buns)
then the move:
we go patty-less

boom

Previous:

code:
Zoya

don't forget to ask them to upgrade you to the Stinky bun

it's not on the menu, you have to ask, but they'll know what you mean

Areola Grande

ask for the steamed one w/ crumbly meat and mustard

":burger:"

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
big chief burger has been open since 1958 and they're uhh, still using what has got to be the original cartoon mascot 😬

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
ever been to one of those restaurants where the joke is that the servers pretend to be really mean and impatient? this place does that too except they aren't pretending

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RavenousScoot

this burger spot is so small it only fits one person at a time in front of the grill while they cook your burger in front of you
you actually have to eat it off the grill over to the right side before they finish cooking the next order on your left

Previous:

code: