Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i walk to the store with 2 canvas bags and have those reusable mesh produce bags.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Justin Tyme posted:

shopping at my local bodega.... those of u not from the big city wont understand, kind of a unique kind of store. its called "quiktrip"

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

LuxuryLarva posted:

I was walking out of a grocery store completely covered in mud (that's a story for another day) and a black woman called out to me and asked me for gas money. I'm unemployed (and I was covered in filth) and I just shrugged and got in my car. She called me a bitch rear end n-word. It didn't really make me angry but I thought it was a funny story.

funny to imagine this. im chuckling at the imagery conjured in my mind

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Cuttlefush posted:

u hear the goose one?

the guy who bought the goose at a goons reccy and it attacked their date? or something rlkse