Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Sun God loving rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
One of these days London will finally get a good NFL game

Captain No-mates
Apr 3, 2010

Trip report from Wembley, game bad. Bijan good. What a day!

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Benne posted:

By its very nature of all that jet lag, I don't think it ever will, to be honest.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Benne posted:

The very first London game featured an Eli Manning 10-yard rushing touchdown and Cleo Lemon throwing to Ted Ginn. They’ve been chasing that high ever since.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Benne posted:

Considering one of the teams is almost always the Jaguars…

Tho today the Falcons showed how much worse they are.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Benne posted:

the 2008 game between the Chargers and Saints was a 37-32 shootout that was great

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
I do not want to see two years of Frank Reich as head coach of the Panthers

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
They nerfed the official pronunciation of Achane and immediately the Dolphins suffer the consequences.

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

the chicago bears are the greatest team of all time

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

razorscooter posted:

the chicago bears are the greatest team of all time

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Miamis lack of depth was exposed. We truly have nobody behind Williams at center. Eichenberg doesn’t belong in the league.

Miami desperately needs a backup safety who has actually taken snaps this season. Elliot was missed but shake in the staff for starting a guy who didn’t play any preseason. Or minicamp.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

:thunk:

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

The Bears are who we thought they were.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Squish
The
Fish!

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
The Saints are badass.

Wait, that's not what my notes say.

The Saints are bad, and they are rear end.

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

Amy Pole Her posted:

Miamis lack of depth was exposed. We truly have nobody behind Williams at center. Eichenberg doesn’t belong in the league.

Miami desperately needs a backup safety who has actually taken snaps this season. Elliot was missed but shake in the staff for starting a guy who didn’t play any preseason. Or minicamp.

:emptyquote:

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

i cant believe he couldn't score ONCE today.. unbelievable.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Blowing out the Steelers when everyone was like yeah the Jags game was a fluke feels nice

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Holy hell Bears, that was a jaw dropping meltdown in the 4th quarter. After how bad the year has been I still thought "there is no way they blow this." Yet you found a way. I am in awe.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

The Bengals might just be bad huh

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

that was about the best possible day for the ravens, so to find something to complain about i will say that their 'grind the clock out' offense/gameplay loving sucks. i'm shocked they actually scored that 4th touchdown.

the offense, when its actually trying to score and playing like normal, looks pretty dang good otherwise outside of the awful ball security

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

As a Lions fan, I support Matt Eberflus in the strongest terms, and hope he not only remains as Bears head coach, but is given additional coaching and front office responsiblities.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

https://x.com/Ravens/status/1708574976893194718?s=20

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

The Bengals might just be bad huh

I didn't see the game, but going by the stats, Burrow is hurt worse than they're letting on

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Congrats to John Harbaugh for winning Big Gold at Halloween Havoc.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

there's no way he makes it to 150 wins without Kawalimus to keep him on his toes and push him into excellence. kutgw Kawa

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

the RedZone crawl keeps saying “Titans dominant in first win of season” but they have definitely won 2 games. but nobody cares

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Mystic Stylez posted:

there's no way he makes it to 150 wins without Kawalimus to keep him on his toes and push him into excellence. kutgw Kawa

he wouldve won even more games if he wasn't such a dumb dumb. fire harbaugh NOW!!!!!! hire jack harbaugh

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

epic bacon posted:

the RedZone crawl keeps saying “Titans dominant in first win of season” but they have definitely won 2 games. but nobody cares

maybe they wanted to talk about the last win. do not judge

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Borsche69 posted:

that was about the best possible day for the ravens, so to find something to complain about i will say that their 'grind the clock out' offense/gameplay loving sucks. i'm shocked they actually scored that 4th touchdown.

the offense, when its actually trying to score and playing like normal, looks pretty dang good otherwise outside of the awful ball security

I actually agree with the approach in this particular game because it was obvious DTR wasnt going to be able to do anything and the worst thing we could do was eat sacks and possibly turnovers from Garrett. So yeah normally I would be on their case for playing too conservative when up but I get why they did it here.

What I didnt like was getting sacked out of fg range. Even though we made up for it on one of them with a huge 2nd and 29 conversion. Reminds me of the Cam Cameron days where hed always call a slow developing play when we got to the 35 and sure enough flacco would eat a sack and wed have to punt

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Cleveland had one of the worst offensive games I’ve ever seen

The FG came thanks to a DPI on an absolute duck of a deep throw

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

epic bacon posted:

The Chargers aren't a real football team, confirmed.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/sean_hammond/status/1708581777449623706

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

Eagles: :lol: and furthermore :lmao:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
there were a lot of missed calls in the Philadelphia Washington game

Borsche69
May 8, 2014