Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
On the one hand, I'm really sad that I will seemingly be unable to watch any Lions games this year. Started watching this right before halftime when Detroit got a little dumb, turned it off at the end of the third quarter right as the Packers were pulling close.

On the other hand, this is going to be me the rest of the week https://youtu.be/2aMsP1yBhVA?si=k5u583E9cdxQPRZp

E: also lmfao that Quay leap. He had a couple of boneheaded flags during their last meeting as well, good looking out my guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Glad Detroit beat the Chiefs before all of the Swifties lent the team their power.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
As an ostensible Michigan fan in the college game, it's deeply ironic to me that the first Ohio State QB to lose multiple starts to Michigan since before 9/11 appears to be the first one in that timeframe to actually do anything in the pro game. I've been watching the Terrelle Pryors of the world ruin my poo poo for 20 years and then vanish into the mists of time, and then Michigan clowned on this guy twice and suddenly he's lighting the league up (through only four games, tbf)

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I'm glad the Chiefs won because now I don't have to hear "well the Lions are 3-1, but they haven't beaten any winning teams" after the Seahawks (likely) drub the Giants tonight.