Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Eli's pretty funny in an understated way. Peyton is kind of a spaz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 6, 2002

AndrewP posted:

Andy Reid might be their one saving grace from going full heel status

Great guy. Like a father to me.

Nov 6, 2002

MJeff posted:

Media is extremely, extremely fractured nowadays and it's easy to, without even intending to, wind up in a very insulated space where you're only aware of the things you're into and only ever shown the things that interest you, so if you never seek out, say, Taylor Swift content, the enormity of her stardom may strike you much later than everybody else, as is the case with the guy who said "I wasn't aware of how big she was until a few months ago", which is around the time her new tour was exploding and making stories about how Ticketmaster was handling it so poorly their site was crashing and her fanbase was getting really, really pissed off at them. Tsking and finger wagging at people for not knowing how big somebody is, prior to that Ticketmaster stuff anyway, ironically, demonstrates that you are significantly more unaware of the way media works now than they are.

It actually makes perfect sense. You're just not in touch enough to understand it.

no, that person was living under a rock

Nov 6, 2002

Grittybeard posted:

Isn't there some weird thing where the NFL makes you pay to play the SB halftime show now?

I'm sure it's more complicated than that in some fashion, but I remember that being something that was going on that turned some performers off of the idea.

I don't think performers are paid and I believe the NFL micromanages the hell out of the whole show.