Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Wee posted:

So her last action in the senate was to ban shorts

That’s why Fetterman killed her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Tragic, RIP in peace.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

now she can go tip off serial killers in hell, doing what she loves where she belongs

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Coincidentally, California just passed a law that dead people can serve in congress. Feinstein has commissioned a tech company to create an AI version of her which will serve in her congressional seat for eternity.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Bad Purchase posted:

thinking about chuck grassley today as well, no particular reason

I wonder if half of Congress is going to get the jitters and keel over within months now that the first domino has fallen for the old folks.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
#Feinkandaforever

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

That’s why Fetterman killed her

he's got my vote

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Bad Purchase posted:

thinking about chuck grassley today as well, no particular reason

chuck grassley just won a new 6 year term at 90 last year, just to make sure his old man adult son couldn't switch jobs yet lmao

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
https://x.com/GayLaVie/status/1707748567543099774?s=20

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Need to pass a law requiring senate candidates to successfully-navigate their state's own employment/medical benefits website prior to getting their seat; that should eliminate a decent amount of the 70+ year-olds, right?

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
No! I will not retire as I am still as healthy as a clam
30 minutes later
*croaks*

And is this a special election thing, or does someone get to choose thing?

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Sep 29, 2023

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

ChickenHeart posted:

Need to pass a law requiring senate candidates to successfully-navigate their state's own employment/medical benefits website prior to getting their seat; that should eliminate a decent amount of the 70+ year-olds, right?

In a lot of states it's sometimes literally impossible for anyone by design

So yes, because I'd rather the seats from those states just be empty (looking at you Florida)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

ChickenHeart posted:

they pay 18 year olds to do that

maybealabia posted:

In a lot of states it's sometimes literally impossible for anyone by design

So yes, because I'd rather the seats from those states just be empty (looking at you Florida)

see above

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

MrQwerty posted:

they pay 18 year olds to do that

see above

then put the 18-year-old in the senate sheesh it's as simple as that

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Now do Mitch

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

:patriot:

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

edit: Don't for for old people.

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Sep 29, 2023

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

lol who loving gives a poo poo

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

MrQwerty posted:

lol who loving gives a poo poo

People that don't want to see skeletons in charge of our legislative bodies?

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

https://youtu.be/lu-VzZ45MwI?si=jY4pw8EU7Ngh7Lk_

This clip I’ll always remember of her. Old bat was older than the Golden Gate Bridge. She spent her golden years preventing children from enjoying a better future. Bye bye!! 👋

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
really sad about that sycamore tree in england, huh?
that was a really good tree. great tree.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Cubone posted:

rip good tree

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Nelson Mandingo posted:

It's actually very cool that America is run by rotting 90 year olds who have a couple of years to live at best and will not see the outcomes of their decisions.

To be fair, she hasn't been running poo poo for years, she's just been piloted around by her staff who are in their 40s-60s

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Kart Barfunkel posted:

This clip I’ll always remember of her. Old bat was older than the Golden Gate Bridge. She spent her golden years preventing children from enjoying a better future. Bye bye!! 👋

gently caress THEM KIDS :skeltal:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
rest in absolute piss bitch

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Kart Barfunkel posted:

I got an ad for Joe Biden's presidential campaign in the run up to that video. I think we should start to set maximum age limits for these elected positions. Air Traffic Controllers get their walking papers once they hit 56. US Military get politely shown the door at 64. Biden is 80 and Trump is 77. Old people aren't inherently bad, they shouldn't be in charge of the country.

I'll miss that old Sycamore tree.

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

Who’s our oldest senator now? Is it Grassley?

Edit: Jesus Christ he’s only three months younger than Feinstein.

Kart Barfunkel fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Sep 29, 2023

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

an unmarked grave is a good place for u kno what

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

In death as in life, the Feinstein estate has asked to immediately level an elementary school to make space for her grave plot.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

never heard of her but she sounds like a dick

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

never heard of her but she sounds like a dick

Well now she's a corpse

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Kart Barfunkel posted:

Who’s our oldest senator now? Is it Grassley?

Edit: Jesus Christ he’s only three months younger than Feinstein.

yeah but he's keeping himself alive out of spite for his son taking his seat

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

blight rhino posted:

And is this a special election thing, or does someone get to choose thing?

Newsom gets to choose who fills the seat in the interim until the election is held.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Cubone posted:

Lol that poo poo infuriated me. Lock that fuckin kid up for life, stupid rear end in a top hat.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Anderson Koopa posted:

I got an ad for Joe Biden's presidential campaign in the run up to that video. I think we should start to set maximum age limits for these elected positions. Air Traffic Controllers get their walking papers once they hit 56. US Military get politely shown the door at 64. Biden is 80 and Trump is 77. Old people aren't inherently bad, they shouldn't be in charge of the country.

I'll miss that old Sycamore tree.

this also means running bernie out of government, fyi

i do agree there should be health and competency tests but there are definitely old people who are still super sharp with a lot to add

Big Ass On Fire
Jun 16, 2023

flubber nuts posted:

an unmarked grave is a good place for u kno what

What if I need a new place to dance?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

The polite term is debirth

one time i was working at a diner and she came in and even though i gave really good service only left a $2 tip and its like maam i need some of that blood money more than you and then she had a cia psyops team scramble my brain and make me post dumb little stories on the internet

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Shes probably more powerful now as an undead

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Many people don't realize that Diane had a life before she was old and useless.

Like that time she completely bungled the investigation into Richard Ramirez aka "The Night Stalker".

quote:

Somehow, reporters heard about the shoe print lead and threatened to print it. This was problematic for investigators because that would mean the killer could just change his shoe, and the lead would go cold. However, reporters were convinced to withhold that information from the public. But as it turns out, the chief of police had never told Feinstein to not release it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
[this comment was redacted for inaccuracy]

Jelly fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Sep 29, 2023