Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

I've thought long and hard about the logistics about having a little medal cabinet beneath names for all the years/events you've been here, but I don't know how to make it work without making the mods do a lot of work and they're not getting paid for putting up with all this bullshit so naw, lol

Just keep yelling at Astral and Jeff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

gey muckle mowser posted:

yeah I kind of want just the Jason one, the marquee scrolling looks weird

After seeing the new versions, I'd also like to get pure Jason non-scrolling if I could! I do kind of like seeing variants out there, but Jason is the one for me.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Crescent Wrench posted:

After seeing the new versions, I'd also like to get pure Jason non-scrolling if I could! I do kind of like seeing variants out there, but Jason is the one for me.

You get nothing until you start winning matches

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
I don't like the Scrolling but only because they are not aligned

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Just wanted to thank you for the gang tag, looks sharp!

Justin Godscock fucked around with this message at 08:01 on Nov 9, 2023

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Hell yeah, thank you for the Sadako one!

So glad I rewatched Ring for the challenge, reminded myself how that movie is a loving masterpiece.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
I've PMd everyone that hasn't let me know which movie codes they want. I guess if a few more days go by I'll just post the remaining codes in the Horror Thread and say it's a gift from us in the Challenge Thread.