Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I miss the game stuff Rich & Jack used to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fungah! posted:

i really liked thr one of those I watched, wish they'd go back. guess I cn see rich not wanting to monetize all his hobbies though lol

Yeah I understand why they ended it, and that series got me to appreciate Jack a lot more

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

You also got these cool one off videos like Mike Plays Don't poo poo Your Pants:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOdgtCemWj8

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I like the Canadians but I feel like the bearded one hasn't been on in years

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I can envision a timeline where Mike went balls deep in gaming and became the South Park WoW guy

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I've watched very little star trek in my life, but I could listen to Mike & Rich talk about it for 1 million hours. They have the same energy as Jeff Gerstmann talking about old videogames I will never care about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

TheSwizzler posted:

this is a fundamental truth

I got the tude now posted:

mike deserves every bit of abuse he receives

Fungah! posted:

absolutely this btw

found the polacks