Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Spiggy posted:

If you placed in the top 100 you're a no-life smark and/or Tony Khan collaborater.

I'm absolutely a Tony Khan collaborator :smug:

At least I'd like to be.... :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Yay I'm a no-life smark.
Wait...not yay.
...I am what I am and I apologize for that.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

I am deeply confused by having done well. I assume it will never happen again.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i thought righteous were going to win by dq when a bunch of the masked goons would run down and beat them up

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony
Top 25, not bd. Thank you for running!

Bann
Jan 14, 2019

I AM GARBAGE

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I did shockingly well on this one, holy moley.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Well of course the other possible result of just pulling poo poo out of my sleeve was a bottom 10 finish, which I came close to. Thanks for doing this again, IcePhoenix!

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

A Fancy Hat posted:

I did shockingly well on this one, holy moley.

Same. I thought I was screwed when I struck out on Nick Wayne, The Righteous, and Omega/Jericho/Ibushi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Thanks for doing this again, IcePhoenix!