Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
Arizona is once again covering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
hm, a backbreaking interception not quite what you want when trying to mount a comeback

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
but I will take the fumble recovery instead of Washington scoring

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Qwijib0 posted:

but I will take the fumble recovery instead of Washington scoring

Basically the only chance of life.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I'm pretty impressed by how many good running backs Arizona has especially since they've been such a pass heavy team the past few years.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
yeah, there've been some good runs tonight, washingon just isn't missing any tackles.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Washington is just so drat good at making the right play call on both sides of the ball.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
:siren: Arizona forces a punt (first time in the game with 4:00 to go)

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
I think we really have a chance to come back in the 5th quarter

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
one score game, gotta get an onside.....

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Qwijib0 posted:

I think we really have a chance to come back in the 5th quarter

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
That was a nifty onside kick that didn't work.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
had a chance, there was a brief moment when the ball was free on the ground

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
good game cats

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Welp. Could have been worse?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Qwijib0 posted:

good game cats

Edna Mode
Sep 24, 2005

Bullshit, that's last year's Fall collection!

Hooray, our season doesn't get ruined by something stupid happening in the desert this year. Two weeks to rest up and get the defense to stop making penalties.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Nevada's first score is a safety, hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

it is a fool who stays alive - but such fools are we.
Fresno’s offense has to get approximately 89% better if they’re going to run the table.