Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which bear is fat bear?
This poll is closed.
480 Otis 7 11.48%
409 Beadnose 0 0%
747 26 42.62%
435 Holly 10 16.39%
A New Challenger 18 29.51%
Total: 61 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spoggerific
May 28, 2009
An actively burning tank wreck is pretty low on the list of things I would want to stand on or near for a number of reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoggerific
May 28, 2009

Qtotonibudinibudet posted:

internal administrative divisions of distant foreign countries aren't really something most people have a need to know

I live in Japan, and one of the first things people ask me when they meet me is where I'm from. I tell them I'm from the US, and they ask what state. I tell them I'm from Nebraska, and they're like "is that close to California, or New York?". I think I've only met one person who knew where it is, and that was a coworker at my last job that for some reason did a student exchange in Nebraska for a month back when he was in high school.

Flikken posted:

I immediately regret what clicking that link will do to my algorthim on YouTube.

Never not open youtube links in a private/incognito window.