Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which ghost of MMA still haunts you?
This poll is closed.
Nick Diaz 1 3.57%
Chuck Liddell 5 17.86%
Matt Serra 0 0%
Matt Serra 2 7.14%
Matt Serra 0 0%
Oh no you said his name three times 8 28.57%
Run 1 3.57%
RUN 11 39.29%
Total: 28 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

FishBowlRobot posted:

Dana dropped USADA for Conor goddamn.

Lol what an insane week.

“Jeff Novitsky was never my friend” coming at the next press conference.

It's so blatant. lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Soon if you aren't at least 6'2 you wont be able to land a fight regardless of division.

Both in height and width

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Brock and Overeem together again on every PED available and experimental. Two half-horse slabs stampeding around the octagon.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

If it weren't for Jupiter, the Earth wouldn't have had dinosaurs and I wouldn't want to live on a planet without dinosaurs. Thank you, Jupiter. 🙏

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

WHat's the thread's feelings on MixedMollyWhoppery? Dude seems to really know how to cut together a dramatic video and his voice seems perfect for talking about people beating the hell out of each other.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Just wanted to say lol Johnny Walker

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Goddamnit I wish I caught Ngannou's fight live. drat my other commitments!!

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

lmao Dana White, the fuggin' maroon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Promoter of the gum disease gingivitis