Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which ghost of MMA still haunts you?
This poll is closed.
Nick Diaz 1 3.57%
Chuck Liddell 5 17.86%
Matt Serra 0 0%
Matt Serra 2 7.14%
Matt Serra 0 0%
Oh no you said his name three times 8 28.57%
Run 1 3.57%
RUN 11 39.29%
Total: 28 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

COPE 27 posted:

If I had friends that were boxing fans I would be so insufferable tomorrow

to be fair boxing fans also generally hate fury

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

BlindSite posted:

This could be 2-2. It's insane.

If it's 2-2 then Ngannou is winning, since the third is a 10-8.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

double negative posted:

I don't even care about the decision, real happy for Francis and just as happy for Dana to be eating poo poo on this

Ngannou has two enormous paydays set up from this fight (at minimum), each of which will probably make him more money than Dana ever would have let him make.

Dude rules and deserves it.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

STONE COLD 64 posted:

this forum only recognizes Stockton Rules of by which Francis defeated Fury in every metric

I realize this is very disrespectful to Ngannou's MMA career, but the UFC treated him like poo poo so gently caress 'em.

Francis pulled off the actual Rocky I fight, right down to it not mattering that technically Fury won.