Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ddinkins posted:

Add The Wicker Man (1973) to the spreadsheet please. It can be found on Amazon Prime Video, Freevee, and Vudu

watched that for the first time in the cinema like a month or so ago, its insane they tried to remake a movie that seems to only works entirely within the context of the 70s but i guess they kept trying that with the exorcist as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ddinkins posted:

it didn't help that the performances in the remake were much worse lol

that goes without saying

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the entire coppola family kicks rear end

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Its production day and you know what that means! [nicolas, sophia, roman, and francis all come in and collab for an epic movie]

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

sounds like i should subtract 1 actually

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

starbarry clock posted:

you should subtract yourself from the discussion additionally you can shut the hell up lardo your rear end is so fat your toilet paper is multiply

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

turns out i have powers over the subforums as well lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

STONE COLD 64 posted:

I almost watched phantom of the park again

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i will make the augstralia list to prevent trolls adding yahoo serious

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

I've already seen Crocodile Hunter: Collision Course

well avoid that and stick to the irwin family extended universe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ive talked to bob irwin snr and have some mutual aquaintances with him and he really hates terri lol