Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Welcome to Trad Games: the DM says to prepare for THAC0 but he’s just some dude and I think we can take him

Kestral
Nov 24, 2000

Forum Veteran

The idea of pumpkin pie spice ribs has taken hold of my brain like overly-convoluted 1980s RPG grappling rules and will not let go. The fact that it actually worked astounds me, I must try this.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I just got back from a 2-day trip and will try to post the first part of my thread either tomorrow or Monday.

Before that though, I will need to PM Grandicap about something regarding one of my entries, which I'll do tomorrow.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I've done it! I don't think my goon was too interested so sorry I didn't get another chef to post.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4045984

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

To the moon (shaped pastries)!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4046134

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I. M. Gei posted:

wellllllllllllllllll son of a gently caress

Looks like this is gonna be yet another 12th-hour ICSA/NICSA entry for me after all. :(

:bang: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK :bang:

Fortunately I made this same dish for a different ICSA a few years back that I never posted my entry for, and I still have the unposted photos from that. If I need to, I can use those old pics in my thread until the 3rd and then edit in the new pics once this order finally loving arrives. I'll probably lose points in the vote, but I'm willing to make that sacrifice if it means the end product is better.

...... or I could use the less-good backup ingredients I got 3 weeks ago in case this happened, but... nah, gently caress that. I think the rest of y'all'll agree when my thread goes up in...... less than 24 hours from now gently caress :sludgepal:

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Oct 31, 2023

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Happy to say my thread is a pretty good bit of the way done now! I still need to type out the ingredients list, instructions, and photos, but those parts should be a lot easier than what I already got.

Unless Grandicap or the mods have any objections, I'd like to go ahead and post what I've got now and keep the thread closed until the OP is done, since it's getting down to the wire and the deadline for posting a thread is about 4 hours from now. Don't worry, I promise this WON'T be a repeat of my ICSA Chili thread fiasco! :v:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Be warned - give us a treat, or get tricked :spooky::drac: - it's fine but it'll probably hurt your voting.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

angerbot posted:

Be warned - give us a treat, or get tricked :spooky::drac:

Oh don't you worry! It'll be a treat alright! :dukedog: (Once it's all done, that is)

angerbot posted:

- it's fine but it'll probably hurt your voting.

I'm willing to make that sacrifice if necessary.

Thread is up! Now to finish the OP.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4046234

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Nov 1, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Voting thread is up!