Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Frontline has a 90-minute doc on the 2010's Astros up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNU64BVw95g

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Trying to decide if I want to renew my mlb.tv and pay attention at all this season. As a Giants and Cards fan... this season is really gonna be a dire as I think it'll be, isn't it.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Everyone thought that last year and welp.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Sydin posted:

All of this is to say the central is extremely clustered in mediocrity with pretty much every team having a ton of young guys
Thanks Sydin for the insight :) I think I'll check back a couple months into the season and see if I want to get back in. I had a bad assumption that this was just The Dodgers' Year and written it off.

There's a personal aspect too. I'm a Cards fan by virtue of my Grandfather, who passed away last year and thus won't be chatting with me about how they're doing. I think he died still wanting Marmol fired over game 1 of the 2022 Wild Card.