Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Intruder posted:

Why pay a lot of money for one really good player when you could use the same money to get 4 mediocre players

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

I really wish the Knuckleball documentary was available for streaming.

It covers RA Dickey and Tim Wakefield and is just phenomenal. Wanted to show my wife the other day and found it's literally unavailable to stream.

edit: I did find you can buy the DVD on Amazon so I did that instead. Highly recommended for anyone that's a fan of the game.

Walked fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Oct 2, 2023

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Kirios posted:

Should O’s fans start posting here now?

yeah

:smith:

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Artix posted:

Look, we have at least another day before being swept out of Arlington, we've gotta win at least one, right? :smith:

I'd like to say yes.

I'm still immensely pleased with how this season turned out, all considered, but dont feel optimistic about snagging a win at this point.

part of this is probably not wanting to allow myself to feel hope, because 1-2 is a lot more hopium bait than 0-2

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

We’ll just gonna pop over here now

gently caress baseball
Until 2024 at least