Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

Do you own a black cat? If you do, you are a part of an elite fraternity of people who not only see past the anti-black cat bias, but also know that they totally are unlucky and haunted by demons. Please post images of your black cat here. Here's mine, Starbuck:

Here he is being eerily long:

Here is him being DEVOURED by a GIGANTIC SPIDER:

And here is him cuddling with/getting into wrestling school with his best buddy, Dunkin. So maybe you can post orange cats here too, since they're halloween themed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Not mine, but :spooky: so

JustCallMeDC
Aug 12, 2023

Obey the Lamb
Obey the Lamb
Obey the Lamb
I always considered black cats "good luck" to be honest

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I've posted him in many threads but this is my child, Paul.

Vertical stats GBS verified 6/30/2023 185.4cm

JustCallMeDC
Aug 12, 2023

Obey the Lamb
Obey the Lamb
Obey the Lamb

Grey Cat posted:

I've posted him in many threads but this is my child, Paul.

Awwwwww
I want to pet

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Little panthers

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Wiz AKA Wiz Khalifa AKA Wizford Brimley AKA Weezy AKA Wizzy-Bear AKA Special Agent Dale Cooper

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

This is Bava the day we got her and also the day she discovered Killer Klowns from Outer Space on the TV.

We'd gotten her semi spur of the moment. We'd been discussing for weeks about getting a second cat as a companion for our 18yr old cat who had grown up with our other cat who passed on from lymphoma. It was October and we'd been running some errands when my fiance decided let's go take a look at the city shelter. I wasn't expecting us to bring anyone home since it's October and we're both wearing horror themed t-shirts, but soon as our eyes met, it was pretty much set. She's become my movie buddy, soon as I start watching a movie, she's stampeding for my lap.

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Here are some pics of Mischa that I prepared earlier

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

JustCallMeDC posted:

Awwwwww
I want to pet

I will let him know.

E: he said, "yes"

Vertical stats GBS verified 6/30/2023 185.4cm

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Vroom Vroom, BEEP BEEP!
Nap Ghost

Heeeeeeeee

I don't have a black cat but I want one and I was visited by a black cat yesterday in the first. I think it was a sign

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
this is Sigurd, the best older and younger brother a cat could ever have. He loves cat nip, butt scritches and napping in sunbeams. Sigurd is my little Siggy Stardust and I love him very very much.

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DarkHorse posted:

Heeeeeeeee

I don't have a black cat but I want one and I was visited by a black cat yesterday in the first. I think it was a sign

It was a sign that you must get a black cat

bredfrown
Nov 2, 2022

Pixel pusher and game maker.
This is Soba.

He's the most spoiled, and sweetest little man.
My wife likes to call him "little daddy" since he's the only other man in this house besides me. ;y

bredfrown fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Oct 2, 2023

SirJohanna
Nov 23, 2007

Love black cats and seeing black cats being posted makes me happy. My avatar is of my beloved cat (rip) and she was amazing. Love you, Sasha.

When you are the moon, there is a person people say is the sun. I saw the sun once, and he came past me, really fast. And it was an, it was called, the, an eclipse. And he came fast! But as he came past, I, I licked his back.

And he doesn't know I licked his back! All in his yellow suit!... I'm the moon.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Black cats are the best cats

This is Luke and he is a good boy

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

Not mine, but one I work with at the animal shelter, Darth Vader:

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
My black cat Goomba likes to yowl into the void while we're trying to sleep at my house and while I appreciate that he is yelling at evil spirits to go away, I wish he was better at it at least.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Here is Superfly, a cat stupid enough to get abandoned by her rear end in a top hat former owners, and was then rescued by an even stupider person, me:

She is so horrible that I had an artist paint a portrait of her so I could never forget how awful this cat truly is:

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

She's no longer with us but Olivia was my precious baby for 16 years. Miss you Liv

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Luke Duke’s gonna get him a rabbit.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Black cats are great. :3:

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

What wonderful voids you all have!

danjal
Jun 10, 2009

The older I get the less I care.
who doesn't like having a house panther

What do you mean pants are not optional?

danjal fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Oct 2, 2023

plasticbones
Aug 4, 2023
This is Lemon, who we named whilst binging 30 Rock

She only responds if you say her name in a ridiculous French accent though

Edit: bonus pic from last October. Try and guess what movie she's interrupting!

plasticbones fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Oct 3, 2023

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
These are all the same cat

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
This is Richard.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I came into the thread hoping for some excellent voids and my expectations were exceeded.

I wanna pet them all!

SallieKat7
Apr 26, 2017
This is Garnet! She likes to be involved in projects.

Cryomancer
Jan 22, 2005

Indeed.
Is it OK to post a voidcat wearing a white cravat?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:
Years ago we had a friend who was a mega douchebag and he had a black cat and even his girlfriend didn't like the cat much I don't think a lot of people did and the guy probably didn't take the best care of him but he was always out of nowhere super affectionate and chill with me whenever I was there so I don't know wtf is up with people who have a problem with black cats. Anyway I hardly ever think of that person at all but I liked that cat a lot. That's my story, I appreciate black cats.

KariOhki
Apr 22, 2008

This is Lucky more commonly known as Trashcat because he was found in a gutter like trash and has a trashy attitude. He loves to bite as biting = playing to him. But he's also purring 90% of the time and snuggles against my legs in bed (and bite my feet) and likes to chill on my lap (and bite my arms). He wishes he could play with (bite) my other cat but she hates all animals and bullies him into submission.
Also he always lays on the floor like this:

Scones are Good
Mar 29, 2010
Here is my little lad, Toru (named after spooky film score composer Toru Takemitsu)

brooding on his nefarious plots in his evil lair

and seen here with an evil skeleton (top left)

Scones are Good fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Oct 4, 2023

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

What a wonderful thread! I love all your cats! :3: I hope to have a void myself one day.

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Vroom Vroom, BEEP BEEP!
Nap Ghost

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Trust me it’s a cat