Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
i wanna know what's in the shuga shack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m the link to Stile Project

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

These are our real names

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I like the troma link though

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

R.L. Stine posted:

i wanna know what's in the shuga shack

A bunch of news about late 90's-early aughts FPS

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
The only memorial lowtax has, needs, or deserves is that sudden and rapid uptick of suicide-by-gunshot jokes on these forums

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I kinda wish he wasn't dead.

He wasn't a good person. I didn't even know him.

He puts me in mind of an acquaintance I had through tabletop, though. Same biting wit, rough around the edges. Offed himself, too.

I wish they both had gotten the help they needed and made their communities better.

I still have your r20 Macros saved, Null. loving sucks, they work great, you were pretty sharp. Don't gently caress up on the respawn, ok?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

DicktheCat posted:

biting wit

Lol

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

The biting wit of smartey man game designar survivore

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

DicktheCat posted:

I kinda wish he wasn't dead.

He wasn't a good person. I didn't even know him.

He puts me in mind of an acquaintance I had through tabletop, though. Same biting wit, rough around the edges. Offed himself, too.

I wish they both had gotten the help they needed and made their communities better.

I still have your r20 Macros saved, Null. loving sucks, they work great, you were pretty sharp. Don't gently caress up on the respawn, ok?

Thanks for sharing. Sorry about your friend.

I never cared about Lowtax, by the time I joined he was always the rarely present popular kid presiding over the forum of losers. I hated that dynamic. A whole forum of nerds and misfits who rejected all structures except for one megalomaniacal absent father man child.

Anyway your post reminded me of loss. I lost my friend too. I don’t care to compare him to Lowtax. But I’m sad that he died of an overdose. I wish he was still here. He was very young. He didn’t beat any partners as far as I know.

Life’s a funny loving thing.

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

Has anyone made an "eternal shame" joke yet?

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
Years from then, when he was no better off than when he started, when it finally hit him that it's all been nothing but a wasted lie, he thought of Malign. He thought of Malign, Richard did, and when he did, he realized that Malign was the only beacon of logic and truth in this sad menagerie. Richard seemed predestined for failure, however, so Malign doubted there was anything one could do for him. Just remember, when the joy was gone, when Richard was clawing at the boundaries of his little world, he always had a choice.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Eternal Goldmine With a Busted Spine

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

How do I donate to lowtaxis

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

pipebomb posted:

Buyer: BeanBandit
Name of item: X Files Season 1&2 DVD box sets
Cost of item: $100
Delivery time: paid within minutes of agreement
Misc comments: n/a
Rating: 5

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I’m the link to Stile Project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcdWlPz5ixk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I recall the last woman he abused saying this was behavior that came along with him being pilled up all the time. I don't think that's an excuse at all but it sounds like he really needed rehab but he was way too stubborn and thought he was too smart to ever do that, so you see the result. I struggle empathizing, though, because I don't think being an addict just makes you abusive, it just doesn't help.