Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Sticking a thumb in the taco dip at Christmas.

Telling you no one was bi when he was a kid while drinking a Mickey’s grenade.

Falling asleep in the recliner both before and after Thanksgiving dinner.

Goosing your aunt by the stove.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Glockenspiel/Drum set for Christmas!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Sticking a thumb in your bi aunt by the stove then falling asleep in the recliner.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Shows you how to key a beer

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Uncle Buck

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098554/

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

brother to one of your parents

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Most uncles know how and when to fist

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Ask if they want to play hide and seek and then adhere to whatever bullshit rules they have. This works well in the early goings

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

BigBadSteve posted:

Sticking a thumb in your bi aunt by the stove then falling asleep in the recliner.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
goated still
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0ek-nHq5lc

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Sex Farm posted:

Ask if they want to play hide and seek and then adhere to whatever bullshit rules they have. This works well in the early goings

Playing Hide and seek, saying you'll count, and then just going and getting a beer and enjoying some silence for a while. Good at family Christmas.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Bad Purchase posted:

brother to one of your parents

In-laws are uncles, too :shrug:

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
"yeah sis let me know when the turkey is about 20 minutes from being done, I have some stuff in my car I gotta get"

disappears, comes back with fire engine red eyes "ok its Turkey Time"

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Wee posted:

Playing Hide and seek, saying you'll count, and then just going and getting a beer and enjoying some silence for a while. Good at family Christmas.

Gonna save this one for future reference

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
Just get drunk and show everyone your dick.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

hey kids whoever can scream the loudest gets a dollar

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

GolfHole posted:

hey kids whoever can scream the loudest gets a dollar

stealin dis

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Clogging the toilet and blaming it on the dog

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

hadouken

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Buce posted:

hadouken

*Mercilessly stunlocking my nephew in the corner in MK2*

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
pull my finger

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Goes from being the fun uncle who brings over GTA3 even though mom doesn't approve, to the uncle who I have to drive home from the courthouse after he pleads no-contest to hiring a prostitute while on police duty.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

show the kids how to turn on the garden hose

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Brother Tadger posted:

*Mercilessly stunlocking my nephew in the corner in MK2*

lol

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
The hustle when nobody’s playing any music at all

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

emSparkly posted:

Goes from being the fun uncle who brings over GTA3 even though mom doesn't approve, to the uncle who I have to drive home from the courthouse after he pleads no-contest to hiring a prostitute while on police duty.

My fun uncle got arrested for growing marijuana and unregistered firearm possession.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Buying a gift on the day of the birthday party at a Walgreens or a gas station.

“Happy birthday, Joey! Here’s a deck of playing cards and some ChapStick! Don’t use it all at once!”

*the deck of playing cards is open and has a 70% off clearance sticker because it’s incomplete*

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Get a huge jar of quarters and each kid gets to keep as many as they can grab in one handful

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKRdYoB1wkI

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Talking about their many vacations that are much better than anything you get to experience.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Hey what Lego set do you want for Christmas? No, I know your Mom says you have enough already but she can't complain if it comes from me.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
"Hey bro your kid is crying and it's not my problem."

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

middle school bully style noogies, wedgies and wet willies

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

"Yeah you're 9 years old, you can watch an R-rated movie. This one isn't even that crazy, it's a horror comedy. You probably see crazier stuff on TikTok, right?"

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

there is a wide spectrum between "drunkenly sexually harasses you at a cousin's marriage reception" and "throws rocks into tree branches on a nature hike while you aren't looking to fool you into thinking koalas are native to the northern rockys but you just turn to look a little too late"

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Carlton Banks Teller posted:

"throws rocks into tree branches on a nature hike while you aren't looking to fool you into thinking koalas are native to the northern rockys but you just turn to look a little too late"

this one is oddly specific

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Carlton Banks Teller posted:

there is a wide spectrum between "drunkenly sexually harasses you at a cousin's marriage reception" and "throws rocks into tree branches on a nature hike while you aren't looking to fool you into thinking koalas are native to the northern rockys but you just turn to look a little too late"

Sorry about your uncles.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I'm wanted for insurance fraud so I'm gonna live under your bed. Please empty my ashtray and toilet bucket daily.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

"Next time a kid picks on you at school don't fight them, that's what they want. Tell them you're sorry their parents got divorced. There's like a 50/50 shot this is going to work immediately. If the parents aren't already divorced just add 'oh, sorry you had to find out this way, my uncle's your mom's divorce lawyer.' Odds are that'll freak them out enough to stop picking on you."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

If you have to babysit, organize a "Kids Olympics" and just run them back and forth for a while, hyping up the races.
Then sit them in front of the TV with mac and cheese and a Disney movie. Done and done.