Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Jippa posted:

Give him an extra game ban for a frivolous appeal.

https://twitter.com/_pauljoyce/status/1708835558175150441

shameless cunts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Vegetable posted:

Maybe I got influenced by Neville’s commentary but I don’t think the Jones red card was a particularly clear one. He kinda slipped over the ball. I don’t know if the rules are particularly clear about this scenario being an out of control red card offense.

dangerous tackle = straight red. its not rocket science

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Xabi posted:

“Just following orders” you could say, like Adolph Eichmann.

stfu

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

good

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Shrapnig posted:

Klopp wants them to replay the Spurs match which is fine with me, as long as Liverpool starts the match with 9 players.

they should replay this game, where jota doesn't get a red

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

FullLeatherJacket posted:

the Balloon Door

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

time to bring lingard back home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Shrapnig posted:

Ben White might get more looks if he didn't have sad brains and leave the loving World Cup

stfu