Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

Leftover Christmas candy. WTF is this chocolate reindeer doing in my bucket?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

The thread should have been locked mid-op, right after the picture of necco wafers

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

What if I'm already bleeding at the gums from eating an entire "share" pack of sour patch kids by myself, what then?

:unsmigghh:

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Snowy posted:

The thread should have been locked mid-op, right after the picture of necco wafers

Necco wafers are good, just like conversation hearts.

The actual worst are raisins.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

lol fucker was handing out these at our downtown trick or treating event.

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

aniviron posted:

Speaking of gum and halloween, this one might not be the worst but it sucks: Dubble Bubble. A while back we bought a big melange of candy to give out and nobody took any of it. Must have had a hundred pieces left over. We tried chewing some of it but it sucks, and three months later it was all rock hard too. Only real use we got out of it was as cat toys, something small and throwable for her to chase and rip up.

dubble bubble didn't taste good or anything but i always blew the biggest bubbles with it. that and bazooka joe. it's like the worse the gum chewing experience, the better the bubbles

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

bitterandtwisted posted:

liquorice allsorts

nasty poo poo

Grooooss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

aniviron posted:

Those awful molasses taffy candies which came in black & orange wrappers and were always rock-hard. You never see them outside of halloween, and I remember them chiefly because they were untradeable between my brother and I which meant they were ammunition.

My third grade teacher would bring decades old bags of those and give them out as rewards. She called them Hersheys kisses and told us to sit on them to warm them up because they were too hard to bite into, cause they were super old.

Yeah, those.