Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I have a hit list of fried foods to eat. Then spinny rides to take, ideally edging along the fine line of fun and hurling.

Fried dough, deep fried Twinkies, huge ice cream.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I'm going to the petting zoo and feeding the goats till they barf.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Smells like livestock and I'm very dusty, time to eat butter

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
if i go on the rides i will barf

i accept that I will not go on the rides and engorge myself on even more fried foods instead

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I’m gonna start a new pandemic

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
i'm gonna pet a cow :3:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Gonna check out the Oxen pull, as I do every year.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
gently caress them rides usually it's just the tilt a whirl and the one where you get dropped from a height. Just stuff me with food and put me with the animals where I belong. Bonus points if there's baby chicks.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I'm going to the big E and putting the Finnish pancake lady's kids through college.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Only seven tickets to walk through the fun house trailer and none of the moving mechanical parts are working

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
One single child in zombieface paint riding the lovely little dragon Rollercoaster by himself.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Dixville posted:

gently caress them rides usually it's just the tilt a whirl and the one where you get dropped from a height. Just stuff me with food and put me with the animals where I belong. Bonus points if there's baby chicks.

Every fair I've ever been to has baby chicks. In a big bubble enclosure so everyone can look but not touch.

There better be baby chicks.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I'm going to a STATE fair on Saturday. Jealous much? :smug:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I gotta crap

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:getin:

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
That's a pretty good lookin' cow, I'll take that one. Whad'ya mean I have to bid for it?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Edward Mass posted:

I'm going to a STATE fair on Saturday. Jealous much? :smug:

the midwest sucks OP

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
I’m cheering for the Mercury Topaz wagon over the Chevy Celebrity sedan in the demo derby.

Mudlark
Nov 10, 2009

Chinatown posted:

the midwest sucks OP

gently caress you our 4h club can beat up your 4h club :saddowns:

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

I'm going to the big E and putting the Finnish pancake lady's kids through college.

Oh poo poo I haven't been to the BigE in over a decade.

Want to get some clam cakes and Del's lemonade then watch the circus

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*Chugs 32OZ of Sasparilla

Time for The Zipper!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

All I can hear is Night Ranger and Kid Rock

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The Zipper

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I'm pissed, we had this at ours, it was called the gravitron. I got to ride it for 2 years then it disappeared and never came back to another fair. What gives, pnw?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Grey Cat posted:

I'm pissed, we had this at ours, it was called the gravitron. I got to ride it for 2 years then it disappeared and never came back to another fair. What gives, pnw?
The guy who runs the Gravitron has to sit inside it, in the middle. When I exited the ride I asked him if he got dizzy and he said "all day".

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Grey Cat posted:

yeah gravitron is the true name. The True Name.

Mudlark
Nov 10, 2009
gonna get me some deepfried coca cola and a deepfried twix bar and an elephant ear and some funnel cake and some corn dogs and a coronary bypass and

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

redshirt posted:

The guy who runs the Gravitron has to sit inside it, in the middle. When I exited the ride I asked him if he got dizzy and he said "all day".

Yeah I always found that weird but its probably so people don't do insane stuff inside while its moving. (I would be one of those people)

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Buce posted:

yeah gravitron is the true name. The True Name.

Colloquially known as The Vomitron for what happens after a couple fried doughs and a poorly tapped draft beer drank through a fun straw.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Look at me! am Zeluth swaggering around. I have one thing to say! So, long and thank you for the fish.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Watching the antique hit-and-miss engines go POP SNORT whoosh whoosh whoosh whoosh whoosh POP SNORT whoosh whoosh whoosh whoosh whoosh

Gherkin Jerkin
Jan 22, 2006

With great power, comes great crunchability...
Just remember that if you get lost, we'll all just meet-up at the big Ferris wheel. No, not the double Ferris wheel. I said the BIG Ferris wheel. Yeah, the one that couples use to do hand stuff on each other.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Buce posted:

I’m gonna start a new pandemic

i have thousands of lone star ticks if you want to collab. pm me.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*Checks out the prize winning cocks

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Been saving up all year to bet on pig racing. :coal:

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

The strong centrifugal force of the starship made me have an explosive funnel cake and corn dog shart

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Chinatown posted:

Yeah I always found that weird but its probably so people don't do insane stuff inside while its moving. (I would be one of those people)

When I was a kid, every ride on it had at least
2 or 3 drunk guys attempting stupid poo poo.

It was awesome.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

redshirt posted:

The Zipper

I saw one of the carriages fall off the zipper, it was disturbing. The crazy chickens and goats with massive testicles are cool thou

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

what’s the prize for eating the most corndogs without chewing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Buce posted:

what’s the prize for eating the most corndogs without chewing?

Throat Goat of the year award.