Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Nettle Soup posted:

Extremely atmospheric dog walk at like 7pm the other day.

You can't really see it but in the middle of the first photo is a group of like ten people all huddled together around one bench.

The fad is more than a decade over now and has become beyond cringe, but there was a time I would have been hunting for Slenderman in these :v: RIP the Marble Hornets GBS threads

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

CW: animal carcass

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

This was at like 2am and the house is abandoned, AFAIK.

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Took this one a couple days ago.

Most of these are super old though, maybe not that good but heck it, here goes:

Spoilered for animal bones

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I love the water photos and the dilapidated barn

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

aniviron posted:

Took this one a couple days ago.

I want to go here.

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Oooh, I love this whole set. Third and last are my favourites. What'd you take these with?

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

aniviron posted:

Oooh, I love this whole set. Third and last are my favourites. What'd you take these with?

Those are rephotographed images of various mediums, shown on a cell phone screen, and captured a second time with a fish eye lens on my Sony A7RIII.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

:eyepop:

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

That's incredible 😎

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

Spooky wood

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

Also spooky wood

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

:pusheen:

SirJohanna
Nov 23, 2007

About a decade ago I took some photos of this old abandoned shack and I kinda want to use them to make some spooky artwork. Haven't photographed in years, I should get back to it. Just gotta find some eerie buildings.
Edit: more spooky pics

Only registered members can see post attachments!

When you are the moon, there is a person people say is the sun. I saw the sun once, and he came past me, really fast. And it was an, it was called, the, an eclipse. And he came fast! But as he came past, I, I licked his back.

And he doesn't know I licked his back! All in his yellow suit!... I'm the moon.

SirJohanna fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Oct 30, 2023

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

SirJohanna posted:

About a decade ago I took some photos of this old abandoned shack and I kinda want to use them to make some spooky artwork. Haven't photographed in years, I should get back to it. Just gotta find some eerie buildings.
Edit: more spooky pics

Yes,you should get back to it. Photography is cool and good. As are those spooky photos. 😎

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Exploring abandoned buildings is cool and good. When I was in college some friends and I hosed around in Met State Hospital in Massachusetts which had been shut down for like 15 years at the time. It was spooky as heck. Unfortunately this is just a Cool Story Bro because it was before the era of ubiquitous digital cameras so I have nothing to show you from that jaunt. But there are few things eerier than a mental health facility that has been shut down for patient abuse

We were inspired by watching Session 9 which is a great movie. It was filmed at the Danvers State Hospital elsewhere in Mass which was unfortunately demolished and turned into apartments/condos. It randomly stars David Caruso, the CSI Miami sunglasses meme guy

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

CreepyCollective
Oct 30, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
This is a picture of our main antagonist in an ongoing series of clips. Meet Napoleon.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Here's a photo of a sculture I made last Christmas

and something similar I did a few years earlier when I ordered a skull from Ali Express and it turned out it be tiny so I used it as a base for this guy

and a very old phone photo I took off a ghost in my closet and put ten thousand filters on

also a tomb I photographed in Italy using a very cheap disposable camera

and the tomb of Count Magnus de la Gardie in Sweden which I photographed with a non-disposable camera. Count Magnus was one of the richest and most powerful men in 17th century Sweden and later an inspiration for the M.R. James ghost story Count Magnus where a dead nobleman who shares his name and some minor biographical similarities sells his soul to the devil and then later hunts down and brutally murders an English tourist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BirthdayGirl
Dec 24, 2022

I found some spooky guts on the dog walk this morning. I could have gotten a real glamor shot if I hadn't been trying to simultaneously keep the phone steady with one frozen hand and keep my animals from eating them with the rest of me.