Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Kurgarra Queen posted:

Did…did the Bears ask for actual compensation?

It's too bad the Chargers didn't spend high draft capital on a rookie WR. Too bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

fsif posted:

It's true. ma************@s*******.com can only be one thing.

Lmao this is fake.
Every nfl team uses the nfl servers for obvious reasons. It’d read Steelers.nfl.com much like the Dolphins guys use dolphins.nfl.com

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ornery and Hornery posted:

How come Reich sucks so bad, I thought he was a good play caller in Indy?

This is a weird one to me too, because I didn't think he was the greatest at anything but I thought he was competent. Something or other there worked back then.

It's not like the game has passed him by it would seem, it's not all that long ago really.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Dan Robbins is actually Ron Mexico's burner

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Matt Canada's collars are fine, get a new slant

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Amy Pole Her posted:

Lmao this is fake.
Every nfl team uses the nfl servers for obvious reasons. It’d read Steelers.nfl.com much like the Dolphins guys use dolphins.nfl.com

steelers.nfl.com actually matches st*************.com though

And I’m pretty sure @steelers.com would work just fine since it’s a real Steelers domain

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Posted this in the aftermath thread on accident.

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1709368139677327541

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Imagine being an NFL owner and your box is half full and the only food or drink in front of you are a couple bottles of water. Pathetic.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Grittybeard posted:

This is a weird one to me too, because I didn't think he was the greatest at anything but I thought he was competent. Something or other there worked back then.

It's not like the game has passed him by it would seem, it's not all that long ago really.

Reach’s offense in Indy really fell apart when his offensive line got old and started retiring. If he doesn’t have a good running game to lean on he seems lost.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Yeah I think I saw something someone posted here about how when he was OC of the Chargers they had a bad OL and he was a bad OC. Then he went to Philly where they had a good OL and lo-and-behold, Reich's offense is decent. Then in Indy it was a mostly good OL except for LT for like 5 years because their GM sucks and Reich was iffy. Now in Carolina his OL was mediocre and is regressing hard.... and the whole offense is rear end.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Huh I forgot that I donated to Demar Hamlin's toy drive thing, just got an email that he's starting a new charity.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

kiimo posted:

Posted this in the aftermath thread on accident.

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1709368139677327541

How do you have enough money to own a team, and yet have that haircut

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Yeah I think I saw something someone posted here about how when he was OC of the Chargers they had a bad OL and he was a bad OC. Then he went to Philly where they had a good OL and lo-and-behold, Reich's offense is decent. Then in Indy it was a mostly good OL except for LT for like 5 years because their GM sucks and Reich was iffy. Now in Carolina his OL was mediocre and is regressing hard.... and the whole offense is rear end.

Not exactly a revelation that good offenses require good o-line play (or a transcendent QB).

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

How do you have enough money to own a team, and yet have that haircut

Because he likes it

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Vengarr posted:

Not exactly a revelation that good offenses require good o-line play (or a transcendent QB).

Good coaches do a lot of stuff to try and hide a weak offensive line but Reich seems incapable of changing his offense.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

SKULL.GIF posted:

Because he likes it

I always want to see the supercut haircuts goons are sporting when they make fun of Mark Davis (my hair is perfect so im allowed to say its bad

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
I know the stats-industrial complex eternally hungers for more relevance but using primetime games as a distinct statistical category is so loving stupid

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Redeye Flight posted:

The Eagles clearly just have the most tush'n for the push'n. Other teams need to beef up on this for their strategy.

The Vikings in particular need to go all in on it, for as we all know, there is no dumpy more phat than Kirk's.

The tush push works because Hurts can squat half a ton. So, yes, if other teams forced their QBs to develop a squat booty, they could run it successfully.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Doltos posted:

I always want to see the supercut haircuts goons are sporting when they make fun of Mark Davis (my hair is perfect so im allowed to say its bad

I am bald so I have free rein to call people out. It owns

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

the league QBs need to work on their gluteal strength and mass in order to unlock the Eagle's patented 4th & 1 sneak. Boys better be squatting heavy and doing hip thrusts like they're trying to beef up the reactions to their posterior instagram thirst shots

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I am bald so I have free rein to call people out. It owns

ok cue ball

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Today was the deadline to flex out Giants vs Bills on SNF week 6. So yeah, let's all have fun with that pile of poo poo.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Kalli posted:

Today was the deadline to flex out Giants vs Bills on SNF week 6. So yeah, let's all have fun with that pile of poo poo.

NFL seeing how close they can inch towards the snuff-film audience with this season's primetime games.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Hell yeah JK gonna get galaxy brain

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1709379644217053293?s=20

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Sono posted:

The tush push works because Hurts can squat half a ton. So, yes, if other teams forced their QBs to develop a squat booty, they could run it successfully.

Feels like Hurts even gets reps in in-game. Like, why else would he get so low when calling for the snap?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Doltos posted:

ok cue ball

I refuse to hide my shame from the gods

May you go blind in my presence

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Kalli posted:

NBC can only flex out two games between weeks 5 and 13, and there are some bigger turds in there that they need to flush.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Edward Mass posted:

NBC can only flex out two games between weeks 5 and 13, and there are some bigger turds in there that they need to flush.

Not sure there are bigger turds than the Giants, but hey, NY blow out! The west coast didn't get to watch the Bears v Broncos so let's go!

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Dolfans please explain yourselves

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I tried looking up if any place was popping up in referrer tags and I found one forum about reality television and another about the Miami Dolphins. I'm imagining it's bots over those but it's tough to tell.

Just in case, please welcome our new friends from FinHeaven.com

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's because tua is so high in the qb rankings that my friend does

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
If there's one thing everyone on TFF agree on, it's that we all loving love Tua.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
That’s incredibly weird. 99% of the posters there are old men who still have signatures in their posts etc. not a lot of crossover

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Lifespan posted:

Not sure there are bigger turds than the Giants, but hey, NY blow out! The west coast didn't get to watch the Bears v Broncos so let's go!

Giants/Bills is Sunday night week 6

Bears/Chargers is week 8
Bills/Bengals week 9
Jets/Raiders week 10
Vikings/Broncos week 11

The absolute only one of those that doesn't look at least as dire is the Bengals one if Burrow magically heals a calf he's already hurt twice and stops playing at his worst-of-his-career current streak

And the Bears are absolutely worse than the Giants (and everyone else). So, :rip: you're getting minimum three of these

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

sharknado slashfic posted:

Dolfans please explain yourselves

Good to see he’s awake from his nap and handling all the important issues

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Finheaven currently has 49 active users and over 600 visitors. I’ve never really paid attention to that stuff, is it normal to have so many visitors compared to users?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
We all aspire to finheaven, but

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Amy Pole Her posted:

Finheaven currently has 49 active users and over 600 visitors. I’ve never really paid attention to that stuff, is it normal to have so many visitors compared to users?

They’re all bots scraping pages.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

No Butt Stuff posted:

They’re all bots scraping pages.

Looking forward to the Finheaven AI Chat bot.

Oh god someone get on this for that insane Mississippi State message board.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1709565180445642781?t=0hQ8bUPP9uYCJPkDgFYKLw&s=19

What a terrible signing he was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

He had multiple bad injuries, right? Hard to predict that