Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Vox Nihili posted:

I don't know football stats. What are the good stats for measuring QB effectiveness?

:dong:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

This is what a peak QB looks like.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

epic bacon posted:

wasnt there an athlete that went into bankruptcy due to too much cheesecake factory? be careful Baker

I feel like that was Vince Young, but he was doing most of his work inside the Cheesecake Factory rather than the parking lot.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Codependent Poster posted:

Sure but what other place can you find action in the parking lot?

Target and/or Boston Market

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I got a mild chuckle at the idea of Danny Dimes dating TayTay, which also made me contemplate the idea of Carl from Aqua Teen reacting to Swifties.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Bellmaker posted:

:hai:

Did I hallucinate or did they have a graphic last night that said fields was the only Bears QB to has 3TDs in the first half multiple times in a season?????

I think it was specifically in back to back games.

There was another stat, maybe back to back games with 4 TDs, where it was Fields the last two weeks, Jay Cutler, and then Sid Luckman during the middle of World War II, and like some dude in 1937.

The NFC North thread also mentioned Moore had the most receiving yards in the first quarter in Bears history, breaking record set by Ricky Proehl of all people.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Pablo Bluth posted:

But where do I post my Joah Allen-Kate Bishop AI fan-art?

AFC East thread

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

MikeCrotch posted:

Wasn't the last notable thing Josh Norman did be the famous victim of a Derrick Henry stiffarm

I had to go dig this up from the 2020 AFC South thread because it was so good:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

a neat cape posted:

1992 was pretty awful.

Not a HoF player in the bunch. Most classes average like 5 to 8

Hell, Jimmy Smith and Darren Woodson are the only guys you could even make some kind of case for them.