Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Piggy Smalls posted:

…I’ll like it. In all seriousness anyone go through the procedure? I’m afraid to get sedated since I’m afraid I won’t wake up and I also hate that feeling minutes after when you don’t know where you are at.

Any other procedures (health related) you goons have gone through that were scary for you? How did it go? Glad or sorry you did it?

I have gone through a colonoscopy and really, its nothing at all to be afraid of. the roughest part is the day before, because you're gonna have to chug a bunch of very powerful laxatives and you're gonna spend the day on the toilet. (but dang if you don't feel kinda good being cleaned out!) The actual procedure? Its nothing. They're gonna dose you with some propofal, and its like a lightswitch. Lights out, lights on. And you're going to wake up feeling like a million bucks, like you just had the best, most restful nap you've ever had. you're seriously going to feel excellent, trust me. then you just relax for a little while, and someone will have to take you home. as for the aftermath...there really isnt any. my plumbing was back to normal that day. funny enough the first thing i thought when i woke up was "Dang, i could go for some taco bell". i think i ended up having chicken nuggets for dinner, ha.

anyway, Seriously, nothing to worry about. You spend a day pooping like crazy, then you take a powernap, then you have some chicken nuggies and a juicebox and you're golden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU