Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
It took me like two weeks to get back a normal GI “routine” but yeah best nap of my life and the procedure itself was fine.

making GBS threads your brains out for 24 hours straight sucks though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Toxic Mental posted:

What if I’m completely used to taking huge cocks and bad dragon dildos up my rear end, will I still need to be sedated?

Yes but the doctors will know your hobbies immediately, the same way that your dentist knows if you suck dicks on the reg

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

redshirt posted:

No prep day updates from the shitter?

Probably made the rookie mistake of not bringing his phone into the shitter and now he can’t leave to get it.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The fast food trash I ate after 24+ hours of not eating was the best fast food trash ever.