Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Piggy Smalls posted:

…I’ll like it. In all seriousness anyone go through the procedure? I’m afraid to get sedated since I’m afraid I won’t wake up and I also hate that feeling minutes after when you don’t know where you are at.

Any other procedures (health related) you goons have gone through that were scary for you? How did it go? Glad or sorry you did it?

It's not true sedation if that makes you feel any better. It's more like an extremely powerful narcotic that temporarily wipes your memory. You'd be 'conscious' the whole time but you won't remember anything except the chair you wake up in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Piggy Smalls posted:

Also enjoyed reading about your experiences with other procedures. I guess we all survive with a story to tell. Love it.

When I was going under the doctor rattled his hands on the closed venetian blinds so they all shimmered and waved.

It was hypnotic!

I remember thinking I was in the hands of a professional if they were subtle enough to make such a kind gesture and it was a soothing comfort as I passed out.

Next thing I remember is waking up in the recovery chair.

Then they told me to go to the recovery room and I did and then after a while nobody checked up on me so I left and went to Krispy Kreme.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

what score did the doc get? s rank?