Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roleplaying Dad
Jan 23, 2005

Invisibilityrific
My husband had a colonoscopy and coming off the propofol was pretty weird. At first my now-husband didn't want his "kinda serious" girlfriend present, but they would not let him leave the clinic in an Uber.

So they called me back as soon as husband was awake-ish, but they needed someone who would remember what the doctor said present. He told us all went well, there was nothing to be concerned about, and give him a call if there were any further questions or changes. The doctor shook our hands and left the room and my husband looked at me and said, "when are we going to see the doctor? I have some questions." I told him the doctor just left, probably wasn't even down the hall yet, husband swore I had to be lying because he remembers everything. Still swears it to this day -- he remembers everything. We got home after the procedure and he asked me how we got there. I was like, "by car? The one you're still sitting in." He asked to know the route we had just taken. He was really nauseous, so I took the route with the fewest bumps/turns. He still to this day insists I am the one who's misremembering. 🙄

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU