Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

buying low, selling high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

telling the brokers to dump

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic
reading the intelligent investor and buying shares of berkshire hathaway

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
I have, which will surprise you not a little, been speculating partly in American funds, but more especially in English stocks, which are springing up like mushrooms this year (in furtherance of every imaginable and unimaginable joint stock enterprise), are forced up to quite an unreasonable level and then, for the most part, collapse. In this way, I have made over 400 and, now that the complexity of the political situation affords greater scope, I shall begin all over again. Its a type of operation that makes demands on ones time, and its worth while running some risk in order to relieve the enemy of his money.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

when you make bank doing margin calls on shorts

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
i had predicted, very confidently, that Wall Street (1987, 20th Century Fox) would be re-made starring Shia LaBeouf as Gordon Gekko but I was wrong. I can own up to my mistakes

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

when you make bank doing margin calls on shorts

apatite
Dec 2, 2006

Got yer back, Jack

cashing dividen checks from my Blue Chip Stocks

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

bald computer toucher who lives in seattle?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

AnimeIsTrash posted:

buying low, selling high

waiting in the lobby with my gang of stock banditos, ready to pounce

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

i have a new triple-leveraged inverse posting etf, now i make one billion dollars every time someone tells me to stop posting

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

perkele

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

is this like trading yugioh cards?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Ringo Roadagain posted:

yes

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

ArmZ posted:

bald computer toucher who lives in seattle?

i don't know what this picture means

that's former president donald trump and not a bald computer toucher from seattle

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Ringo Roadagain posted:

is trading in the stock market like trading yugioh cards?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
Soiled Meat
Buying a Cash app LOOTBOX of Nokia stock and seeing a bunch of confetti pop out of my cellphone screen

🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

BUY BUY BUY BUY

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I am buying high and selling low, OP. Nobody expects it when you do this

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

is trading in the stock market like trading yugioh cards?

lumpentroll says yes. Ill take his word for it

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
Soiled Meat
I buy, but will never sell. Don't want my kids thinking I'm a paper handed bitch.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

telling the brokers to dump

dump it

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
buying high and selling low, because im a good loving person

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

KirbyKhan posted:

I buy, but will never sell. Don't want my kids thinking I'm a paper handed bitch.

theyll never not think that

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

stonks!!!!! lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

eSports Chaebol posted:

I have, which will surprise you not a little, been speculating partly in American funds, but more especially in English stocks, which are springing up like mushrooms this year (in furtherance of every imaginable and unimaginable joint stock enterprise), are forced up to quite an unreasonable level and then, for the most part, collapse. In this way, I have made over 400 and, now that the complexity of the political situation affords greater scope, I shall begin all over again. Its a type of operation that makes demands on ones time, and its worth while running some risk in order to relieve the enemy of his money.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

heard about these. be careful op

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

i hear commodities are where the real money is

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySxHud7abko

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

i love to trade commodities

food for water, water for shelter, shelter for food

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

I'm reading a 10-K and folks ... the numberst look good

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i dumped my 401k into raytheon, corrections corps, studen loan processors, lockheed martin, and costco when biden won. i'm up 500% . FIRE ftw

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

lumpentroll posted:

reading the intelligent investor and buying shares of berkshire hathaway

you're illiterate

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
buying chicken stock, selling vegetable stock

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

hodl

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
when im not buying green washed artisanal failing IPOs, I'm holding the bag for someones grandparents cashing out their retirement accounts. thankfully capitalism is going to stand the test of time and number will always go up so i can cash in one day

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
subtly expanding my mind palace to accommodate information about forex trading

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
pounding my fist on the counter at gamestop and demanding that they special order in a copy of dead or alive beach volleyball because i'm technically their boss

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
we said to push webistics. webistics is our pick of the week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

post COVID posted:

you're illiterate

youre garbage