Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
My first COVID 5G message was in Spanish.

Thankfully, a minute later the English one came in and I was able to become Activated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Couldn't even get it right, op. My phone was hacked at 12:20.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Jokes on you OP, my cock in my phone dickpics is 'shopped to make it longer.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

BigBadSteve posted:

Jokes on you OP, my cock in my phone dickpics is 'shopped to make it longer.

I literally screamed at the top of my lungs and smashed my keyboard against my second monitor you owe me like $400.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEsSpr80e64

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Nelson Mandingo posted:

:bignews:
I'm Hunter Biden.

Notorious huge hog haver Hunter Biden or some other guy called Hunter Biden

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Someone hacked my palm pilot. They wiped all my dates with Stacey off my calendar and now I'll never make it to our date at the worlds largest ball of twine. Please consider donating to my gofundme, every little bit helps in these trying and uncertain times. Thank you.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
ay im zombie postin ova heah

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

We still waiting OP, did your copy of Back Orifice get a virus lololololol

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Just to be sure, since we're still in daylight saving, did you mean to say 2:20pm EDT? Or did you mean 2:20pm EST (3:20pm EDT)?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Am I gay yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

No, do better