Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

....Tomorrow. EST. I am going to send a virus to your phone and you are going to hear things, strange things from your phone. This is how you will know it's me. And upon hearing this it will be too late to do anything, I have gleamed your phone's cube.

Send money, bitcoin, or dogecoin or a VHS copy of the hit 1996 film of "All Dogs Go to Heaven 2" to my patreon, peacock account, or your preferred crypto service. If you do not send me this I am going to steal photos from your phone and post them somewhere unannounced online.

This is your only warning. I prefer small bills in $20's and specifically VHS.

Nelson Mandingo fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Oct 3, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

I'm going to hack your mom at 2:20 PM and by hack I mean have hot sex with

I'm loving ANgRY

You're done. You're out. Get out of this loving thread. Your phone is zotted tomorrow you just had to open your loving mouth

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Alright I've had enough. You're laughing now but you'll see. 2:20 EST tomorrow. YOU WILL REGRET THIS!!

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Still not seeing a huge amount of cash in my patreon this is your last chance you -WILL- REGRET THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I decided to go a couple minutes early.

I loving warned you. But you just had to laugh. Now I have all your data. If you want it back then send me the entire Land Before Time series on VHS or $90 to my Paypal account.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

SatansOnion posted:

you too? at 11:20 am on the dot I received a Presidential Alert. it made the emergency alert noises and everything. From these facts I can only conclude that:

-the President of the United States has hacked everyone's phone itt, and
-the OP either is, or knows, President Joe Biden

:bignews:
I'm Hunter Biden.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

BigBadSteve posted:

Jokes on you OP, my cock in my phone dickpics is 'shopped to make it longer.

I literally screamed at the top of my lungs and smashed my keyboard against my second monitor you owe me like $400.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEsSpr80e64