Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

nude california

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
I'm starting to think no one went Legion.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

drilldo squirt posted:

I've gone legion a couple times but I sincerely disagree with them and think yes man + boomers is probably the best bet

that shotgun powerfist is so sick

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
The ghouls with a space rocket. Those freaks should've ruled the land and stars

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

drilldo squirt posted:

They had terrible PR, just crucified villagers and really dumb rude reps coming up to you like join or die and you say no and the rep dies. Good job idiots.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Khanstant posted:

I like to think they had long and fulfilling lives in their ghoul commune among the extreme radiation exposure of space

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Khanstant posted:

They had terrible PR, just crucified villagers and really dumb rude reps coming up to you like join or die and you say no and the rep dies. Good job idiots.

Just lol if you didn't murder that guy and his guards for burning down that town.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

drilldo squirt posted:

Just lol if you didn't murder that guy and his guards for burning down that town.

Lol yeah idk why it's an option to not fight em

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

sucks obsidian didnt have enough time to make the caesar controlled settlements east of the dam, pretty much the only thing going for their brutal warfare is the supposed safety and satisfaction of the people they conquer (or don't enslave?)

i mean theyre still meant to be the bad guys but hey id at least appreciate some kinda compelling argument for why i'm supposed to butcher the mojave for caesar

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

gently caress bethesda btw

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Just played and finished this for the first time the other day. I would say The Boomers. They came in clutch at the end. Great game.

Khanstant posted:

I liked this whole side quest.

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Same, I think it's one of the only parts of the game where I reloaded a couple hours just to play through it again and see how else it might play out.

I like to think they made it to space and are living on the moon cool ghoul style. it's important we reach for the stars :unsmith:

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

I just say "Ok" to them and move forward with the game without them.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

What if President Kimball's head just, you know, did that?

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Paul Revere 3000 posted:

Siding with Robot Dave Foley is the correct choice

Met him after a comedy show & said he was great as Yes Man. He thought about it for a moment then realized the developers had promised to send him copy of the game but never did.

TheNamesEllen
Oct 3, 2023

:sanix: :sludgepal: :sueme:

:rubby:

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Met him after a comedy show & said he was great as Yes Man. He thought about it for a moment then realized the developers had promised to send him copy of the game but never did.

If that’s the case, then daaaamn. Justice for Dave Foley. :(

Bisexual ADHD dumbasses unite!

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

TheNamesEllen posted:

If that’s the case, then daaaamn. Justice for Dave Foley. :(

*skimming Wikipedia* whoa he’s gonna be a main character in the next season of Fargo? Gonna have to watch.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
The Tunnel Snakes

Owling Howl
Jul 17, 2019
State of Utobitha. Principled government that offers freedom, equality and security for its marginalized, oppressed citizens and external relations based on non-interference.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Muggy. The one true overlord.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012
Gary?

Gary....

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022
Gotta side with Odo every time

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

SonOfGhostDad posted:

Gotta side with Odo every time

Odo is in NV??

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Holy poo poo I never realized that was him lol

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

SonOfGhostDad posted:

Gotta side with Odo Chandler every time

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Aishlinn posted:

Muggy. The one true overlord.

hell yea someone gets it

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Powder gangers obviously.

Just going around throwing dynamite all day long that's the way to live. They're who the boomers wish they could be.

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

NCR, it's flawed politically and morally, but it's better than murderous hordes and gangs.

Also, I love going into the Legion camp across the river and killing everyone, including Ceasar. Powder Gangers too, I snipe everyone outside the prison and then go inside and shotgun the rest.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Killing an entire prisons worth of convicts to stamp out a rebellion, every Liberals greatest (wet) dream

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

One simple fact that I have never seen all the New Vegas fanboys have a satisfying answer to is this: if the game is so good then how come 13 years later a completely different developer and publisher could release Starfield? I have been permabanned from subreddits, expelled from discord, and have had my twitch stream blocked after asking this simple question and, yet, have not heard an answer.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

The Bramble posted:

One simple fact that I have never seen all the New Vegas fanboys have a satisfying answer to is this: if the game is so good then how come 13 years later a completely different developer and publisher could release Starfield? I have been permabanned from subreddits, expelled from discord, and have had my twitch stream blocked after asking this simple question and, yet, have not heard an answer.

It was actually the same developer. If you look closely you'll see that Bethesda is just Obsidian wearing a grocho marx mask. This is fairly common practice in the game industry.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
STALKER is the best Fallout game

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

dsf posted:

STALKER is the best Fallout game

Pretty sure this is a fairly common opinion. Personally I disagree, as think A good fallout game has a bit more humor to it, but I certainly respect that point a view. STALKER absolutely nails some parts of Fallout (including the bugs).

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
The rad roaches

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.

Colonel Cancer posted:

The rad roaches

Those things are so damned disgusting I found a mod that changes them into Gary.

It's a marked improvement.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

dr_rat posted:

Powder gangers obviously.

Just going around throwing dynamite all day long that's the way to live. They're who the boomers wish they could be.

powder gangers would be unstoppable if they could make peace with Easy Pete, the NCR would be brought to its freaking knees

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Fallout NV had no idea how ahead of their time they were

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Holy poo poo I never realized that was him lol

You reminded me of that supermutant town that worf is the mayor of

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
tunnel snakes rule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022