Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

B, let's do the Side Hustle(s).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

The sooner you get Scholar, the less backtracking you have to do.

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

I just wish randomizing class skills kept prereqs together. If this skill requires this buff/debuff, there should be a way (or the way in some cases) to get/set that effect in the same tree somewhere. It'd also be cool if it picked a single weapon type per class and only ever gave that weapon or weapon-agnostic attacks, but the hodgepodge weapon reqs are whatever in comparison to some skills literally being unusable without specific subcommands that you may well not get until the very last crystal.

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

One of the big things about the L&F is anything you sell to a shop can be bought back there (at an inflated price). So even if you accidentally sell something cool (or something that looked dumb but turns out to be a gimmick combo) you can pick it back up.

C.

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Voting E. Isn't Enami just a double-transliterated Enemy?

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

PurpleXVI posted:

And I have no idea how you're meant to swing the Bone Trophy. The stance itself is just an exaggerated version of Berserker Stance, but -50% health!? Maybe you could stash it on a Ninja and rely on being able to dodge? Or a Rogue and really good aggro management?

I've used it several times in the Sky Arena, especially during randomizer runs. That +35% outgoing phys damage, coupled with a bunch of other silly effects, is part of a hard alpha strike strategy, ensuring I only need one turn to kill things and I get that turn first. The rest of its stats don't matter if you can fulfill those two conditions!

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Let's go with D.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

PurpleXVI posted:

Anyway, as a summon Pamoa is... mid? Probably my least favourite damage summon because she has only a 50% chance of applying her status effect. Theoretically following it up with with all-target ice damage would wipe the board, but sike, there's no all-target Ice spell, unless you have another summoner to cast a second Pamoa.

Put an ice weapon on someone and have them do a target-all physical. It doesn't say "the next ice spell"...

Also, I finally got unlazy and finished out the last few cheevos for this game last night. :toot: