Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Oh snap, I loved this game and am glad someone is giving this a good LP. The rare game I 100%ed. It really does feel like FF5 stapled upon an open-world platformer, and fortunately I love both of those things.

Also, despite the soundtrack being sourced from various free music sources, it sounds great and surprisingly cohesive overall.

e: Since nobody's recommended a party yet, I'll recommend Warrior/Rogue/Warlock/Cleric to start with. Think it'll be the best introduction to the various mechanics, with maybe Monk over Warlock depending on what you think works better for LP purposes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

A) CRYSTALS, CRYSTALS CRYSTALS CRYSTALS, WE NEED CRYSTALS

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Since we haven't even messed with Monk any yet, let's focus on getting another mage class first and go B.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Definitely going B since I really liked the path to that crystal, and also because the sooner we get Scholar access the better.