Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Australia cares about cunts. Including this one.
I think I completely missed the meat tunnel in my play though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

I totally missed Beatsmith in my completed run for basically the same reason: I “cleared” the capital in one go except I didn’t go back when I got the goat.

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

I did B, I want to see B!

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

I never went into THE CUBE, and am honestly not sure if I even stumbled into it during my play through. I was pretty burnt out toward the end and just wanted to finish the game so this is certainly one of the side things I just didn’t see.

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

I was pretty burnt out on this game by the time I got to the final boss and wound up using a memey mimic build to see the credits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

G HIDDEN LOOT

Show me the stuff I missed!