Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Ah ha. I figured it wasn't a coincidence.
Anyway, this game rules. I dumped 120 hours into it playing the original playthrough and some randomizer runs. The combat is incredibly good, lots of ways to fight various encounters and fun combinations of gear and classes.

The randomizer is VERY thorough and has many options to customize what gets randomly swapped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
I actually really like the platforming since interesting things are actually done with it. Also like purple said only a few spots actually really annoyed me. Exploration in this game is really fun!

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
Their multitarget shot has some amazing synergies for grinding battles quickly with some future crystals. The raw damage output is quite strong.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
I don't get your hate for ninja. They have amazing crit related stats and knives are the best weapons in the game for raw damage via crits. Giving a ninja rogue abilities and equipping high level knives are what I typically used for high damage single target physical damage in this game. Some of the scroll abilities are very useful in some specific fights too imo